code of princess getting resold left qnd right

#1mattfrankPosted 11/25/2012 8:50:20 AM(edited)
looks like it must be a pretty subpar game cause people are re-selling it and they say they'e only played it a few times.

Im seeing AC:LIB are getting the same treatment.
#2NettoSaitoPosted 11/25/2012 8:45:34 AM
Yeah but a lot of people do that. They beat their games, sell them back to GameStop, buy a used game, beat it in a few days, return it before their return policy runs out, and get all their money back.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#3stargazer64Posted 11/25/2012 9:18:20 AM
Unless you want to play through it with multiple characters, upgrade all the characters' stats, and play online, it probably won't last many people more than 10 hours.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#4marioparty17Posted 11/25/2012 9:58:16 AM
that because it is subpar, beside the level grinding for other characters and extra quest, everything can be done with one person then 5 hours
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#5DarkIVloonPosted 11/25/2012 10:06:00 AM
i beat the game with solange and did every bonus quest and a few online but i'm done with it now. The unlockables ask way too much of you and arent worth my time.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#6nooitzbenPosted 11/25/2012 4:23:11 PM
NettoSaito posted...
Yeah but a lot of people do that. They beat their games, sell them back to GameStop, buy a used game, beat it in a few days, return it before their return policy runs out, and get all their money back.

That is a pretty lame thing to do.
#7seriously_lolPosted 11/25/2012 4:54:56 PM
NettoSaito posted...

And Gamestop sells that used game as new. The cycle continues until that game no longer comes with everything or is half busted. Then finally Gamestop sells it as perfectly fine used game.
---
You cannot penetrate an IMO shield no matter how stupid it sounds.
#8FindmeElseweyrPosted 11/25/2012 5:05:13 PM
I'm loving it, but I knew what I was getting myself in to when I bought it. These kinds of games are PERFECT for pick up 'n play. I'll have my serious heavy RPG experience, and then when I feel like goofing around and unlocking a few things, I have code of princess.
#9aak57Posted 11/25/2012 5:06:52 PM
I think it's a matter of people not doing too much research. It's a really, really niche game. There's a reason that Guardian Heroes is so lauded among fans of the genre but 97% of people have probably never heard of it.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#10emagdnEPosted 11/25/2012 5:25:12 PM
what happened? I thought Code of Princess was going to be totally awesome!

whatdya mean the fanboys on this board were so desperate for a quality game that they hyped up some random japanese game that they didn't think would come over at the time just so they could pretend the 3DS had some hidden gem?!
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus