"Pink pieces can only be acquired via StreetPass!"

#1poopooSpartanPosted 11/25/2012 3:42:57 PM
Did Nintendo just not think this through or what? How will people get the pink pieces to exchange with passersby in the first place? Are there any easy ways to get these pieces?
---
3DS FC: 1075-0740-6302; name: Brian
PSN: briantheuber123
#2Gamemaster64Posted 11/25/2012 3:46:14 PM
They really didn't since the last few new puzzles they gave out blue pieces.

they need to give out only pink.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#3Phantom_NookPosted 11/25/2012 4:00:11 PM
Well, I guess some people get random pink pieces. They couldn't be completed otherwise.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#4MetalLokiPosted 11/25/2012 4:06:46 PM(edited)
Phantom_Nook posted...
Well, I guess some people get random pink pieces. They couldn't be completed otherwise.

The fact that I have all the puzzle except the new one done(only missing 3 pink pieces) means that people do start with them and spread them around. I may be able to finish this week if I go to Nintendo World, that's how I always finish my puzzles.

Edit:Is tc username poopooSpartan? I thought you were gone -_- I am so sad now.

---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#5ceedofevilPosted 11/25/2012 4:40:43 PM
Pink pieces are usually first obtained with new puzzles, either through spotpasses (like when Reggie's Mii was obtained) or with streetpasses.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#6ferofaxPosted 11/25/2012 8:13:58 PM
poopooSpartan posted...
Did Nintendo just not think this through or what? How will people get the pink pieces to exchange with passersby in the first place? Are there any easy ways to get these pieces?

That's the point. It's NOT supposed to be easy getting these pieces. You are supposed to go out of our way to get them, or get lucky.

If they wanted easy, they would have let you bought specific pieces instead of random ones.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#7RyuVegasPosted 11/25/2012 8:17:38 PM
I'm sorry. What is this topic talking about? I just got a 3DSXL so I'm really curious.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega LP: LoZ: Majora's Mask
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
#8JoeHigashi2000Posted 11/25/2012 8:26:27 PM
RyuVegas posted...
I'm sorry. What is this topic talking about? I just got a 3DSXL so I'm really curious.

Streetpass Mii Plaza Portrait Puzzle Pieces a lot of people like to collect.
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PSN PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS FC: 0817-3804-7210
#9iMURDAuPosted 11/25/2012 8:28:56 PM
@RyuVegas: There are puzzles that can be completed in the Mii Plaza. You can spend 2 play coins to get a random piece. There are some puzzles that have a certain amount of pink pieces that can only be acquired by getting a streetpass tag from another 3DS owner. Blue pieces can be gotten from play coins, pink only from streetpass. TC is complaining about having to streetpass in order to complete puzzles. I spend my time going after hats in Find Mii so I'm not worried about the puzzles.
---
"Either way's good with me. But I wonder what Zanza would say about it."
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#10ceedofevilPosted 11/25/2012 8:29:12 PM
RyuVegas posted...

In the Streetpass Mii Plaza there are puzzles, that when completed, form a 3D picture. There are puzzles that have pink colored pieces which can only be obtained by official Nintendo Spotpasses and Streetpasses (data recieved from other passing 3DS systems).
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.