Amazon Cyber Monday 3DS games...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Amazon Cyber Monday 3DS games...

User Info: kingdrake2

4 years ago#11
TronBonne09 posted...
If Rhythm Thief goes to $20 bucks for the sale...I really hope people take advantage of that!

i will give you a hint... it is gonna be 20$ at about 5:10 pm pacific time.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88

User Info: TronBonne09

4 years ago#12
I already have it, I want other people to buy it, so hopefully they look at the hint. :P If it were, I would buy another one to either have a backup copy, or gift it to a friend.
"It's showtime!" - Phantom R ~ Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure

User Info: kreegan64

4 years ago#13
Unfortunately I can't even take advantage of these deals :(
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.

User Info: DOAsaturn

4 years ago#14
I just grabbed rhythm thief but it looks like adventure time is just for DS on the it's waitlisted now...

User Info: Koi_Tenchi

4 years ago#15
I grabbed Rhythm Thief.... I was contemplating grabbing Style Savvy too but I was also expecting it to be 19.99 as well, which it wasn't : (
It's a secret to everybody.

User Info: triple_lei

4 years ago#16
All right, darn it, I caved and got Rhythm Thief too. With CA tax, it was $21.74.

I wasn't really planning on spending anymore money on games this year, but I thought I needed a game for the 3DS that wasn't Tetris. Multiplayer was key.

If I don't absolutely love it, it'll all be you guys's fault!

User Info: Questioner7311

4 years ago#17
Star Fox 64 3D $19.99 on
Well it was at least when I bought it earlier today
PSN: FeatherFang

User Info: legionofpancake

4 years ago#18
Oh, gosh. With all the other crude topics going on, I mistook the meaning of the word "cyber" in this particular threat.
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.

User Info: eddystolemyname

4 years ago#19
Kid Icarus has been $20 for a day or two for those who didn't know and don't have it.
Finally bought it today.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Amazon Cyber Monday 3DS games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived