So disappointed on Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sales....

#1confettistormPosted 11/26/2012 5:42:01 AM
Last year some stores had blanket 10%-20% discounts on items.
This year, there's giant discounts on items that I don't want or on items that have poor reviews and feedback...
#2abbyhitterPosted 11/26/2012 5:44:58 AM
confettistorm posted...
This year, there's giant discounts on items that I don't want or on items that have poor reviews and feedback...

1st world problems
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#3LhunthangionPosted 11/26/2012 5:48:09 AM
I managed to snag the complete James Bond collection on Blu-Ray for $99.99 on amazon.com. Pretty happy I must say.
---
I AM ERROR.
#4FKRW4LifePosted 11/26/2012 6:07:50 AM
abbyhitter posted...
confettistorm posted...

1st world problems

You're the second person I've seen use that. Is it a new meme or something or just people pretending to be clever/show fake world awareness?
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#5iPlayInTrafficPosted 11/26/2012 6:16:40 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
abbyhitter posted...
confettistorm posted...

1st world problems

You're the second person I've seen use that. Is it a new meme or something or just people pretending to be clever/show fake world awareness?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/142/422/tumblr.jpg
#6FKRW4LifePosted 11/26/2012 6:22:42 AM
iPlayInTraffic posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
abbyhitter posted...
confettistorm posted...

1st world problems

So when did they start using that lame pic to try and negate anyone's complaints about any and all things not suffered by a single person on the interwebz?
---
#7AquaF1endPosted 11/26/2012 6:25:42 AM(edited)
iPlayInTraffic posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
abbyhitter posted...
confettistorm posted...

1st world problems

So when did they start using that lame pic to try and negate anyone's complaints about any and all things not suffered by a single person on the interwebz?

Approximately December 16, 2010, at 2:37 AM in the basement of an igloo in the far reaches of Siberia.
---
XBL Gamertag - AquaFlEND (l is an L)
PSN: AquaFiend
#8FKRW4LifePosted 11/26/2012 6:27:44 AM
Bows to the winner and holds up white flag of surrender.
---
#9confettistorm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:41:13 AM
abbyhitter posted...
confettistorm posted...

1st world problems

Looks like we've got the trolls moving into the 3DS forums as well... Instead of discussion, we get... nothing.
I find more and more to be ashamed to be a gamer when there are people like this in our community.

I got 4 games I want to pre-order early next year so I'm hoping for some discounts before I'm forced to purchase at full price!
#10JC_JensonPosted 11/26/2012 7:45:20 AM
I got nintendogs for $10 and steel diver for $5 ;)