Hurry Up Nintendo wow me already....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hurry Up Nintendo wow me already....
3 years ago#1
With 2 games on the way and still no 3ds XL if I don't hear anything about a new color XL or XL bundle I'm going to say F-it and just go with the red/black. I mean who cares, and honestly I don't even think I want an all black 3ds or lime green. Todays the last day of the 179.99 XL at Best Buy it's mighty tempting but I'll hold on a bit longer because I want a mario cart bundle too. What I really want though is an all white 3ds XL or a pikachu one but thats never going to happen. Oh well, thanks for letting me rant a little before work.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker.
3 years ago#2
There's a lot of different colors/special versions. It's just... Japan only... *Points to Kingdom Hearts 3DS*
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
3 years ago#3
Just get the red one. It's black where it counts, after all. And I prefer a black border, white sucks. Why do you think they're very few monitors/tv's that are not at least black framed. It just works better.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
3 years ago#4
On the Pikachu 3DS subject. This applies to Europe, but *might* apply to the US as well :)

> http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2012/New-limited-edition-colours-for-Nintendo-3DS-XL-arrive-in-Europe-in-time-for-Christmas-667764.html

> http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b5nodv09
---
"If you don't stand for something..........You'll fall for anything"
3 years ago#5
Well guys I'm heading home from GameStop. After work I said to h*ll with waiting for a new color/bundle I want. I went with the red 3ds XL and super Mario bros 3d. Zelda oot & kid Icarus arrive in the mail next. As alway I can count on Gamefaqs to inform me on what's hot and what's not. Cheers!
---
3 years ago#6
Evonfire posted...
I don't hear anything about a new color XL or XL bundle I'm going to say F-it and just go with the red/black.

That's JUST what I did this past weekend; I put a red 3DS XL on layaway at Kmart. It's due out by 01/20/13, but I'll get it out this upcoming weekend. Other than Star Fox 64 3D, I'm waiting for Fire Emblem: Awakening to come out. Of course I'll get the 5-star standard that is Mario, but besides those games I'm getting SF643D first.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
3 years ago#7
Nice Brian StarFox is probley really cool in 3D. I remember playing that game waaaaay back in the day and it would frustrate me to no end so I eventually game up lol. Your probley a lot better at spaceship shooters! And yeah Fire Emblem looks insanely good! Enjoy you 3ds next weekend, I'm so glad I gave nintendo another chance after our 10 year separation.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hurry Up Nintendo wow me already....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived