Hurry Up Nintendo wow me already....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hurry Up Nintendo wow me already....

User Info: Evonfire

Evonfire
4 years ago#1
With 2 games on the way and still no 3ds XL if I don't hear anything about a new color XL or XL bundle I'm going to say F-it and just go with the red/black. I mean who cares, and honestly I don't even think I want an all black 3ds or lime green. Todays the last day of the 179.99 XL at Best Buy it's mighty tempting but I'll hold on a bit longer because I want a mario cart bundle too. What I really want though is an all white 3ds XL or a pikachu one but thats never going to happen. Oh well, thanks for letting me rant a little before work.
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker.

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 years ago#2
There's a lot of different colors/special versions. It's just... Japan only... *Points to Kingdom Hearts 3DS*
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito

User Info: Slaysme

Slaysme
4 years ago#3
Just get the red one. It's black where it counts, after all. And I prefer a black border, white sucks. Why do you think they're very few monitors/tv's that are not at least black framed. It just works better.
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme

User Info: softwarefreak

softwarefreak
4 years ago#4
On the Pikachu 3DS subject. This applies to Europe, but *might* apply to the US as well :)

> http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2012/New-limited-edition-colours-for-Nintendo-3DS-XL-arrive-in-Europe-in-time-for-Christmas-667764.html

> http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b5nodv09
"If you don't stand for something..........You'll fall for anything"

Evonfire
4 years ago#5
Well guys I'm heading home from GameStop. After work I said to h*ll with waiting for a new color/bundle I want. I went with the red 3ds XL and super Mario bros 3d. Zelda oot & kid Icarus arrive in the mail next. As alway I can count on Gamefaqs to inform me on what's hot and what's not. Cheers!

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
4 years ago#6
Evonfire posted...
I don't hear anything about a new color XL or XL bundle I'm going to say F-it and just go with the red/black.

That's JUST what I did this past weekend; I put a red 3DS XL on layaway at Kmart. It's due out by 01/20/13, but I'll get it out this upcoming weekend. Other than Star Fox 64 3D, I'm waiting for Fire Emblem: Awakening to come out. Of course I'll get the 5-star standard that is Mario, but besides those games I'm getting SF643D first.
PSN: Handsomistic1

Evonfire
4 years ago#7
Nice Brian StarFox is probley really cool in 3D. I remember playing that game waaaaay back in the day and it would frustrate me to no end so I eventually game up lol. Your probley a lot better at spaceship shooters! And yeah Fire Emblem looks insanely good! Enjoy you 3ds next weekend, I'm so glad I gave nintendo another chance after our 10 year separation.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hurry Up Nintendo wow me already....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived