I just don't understand one thing about digital

#1Darkstorm16Posted 11/26/2012 8:41:05 AM
When people keep saying it's not yours, I don't understand that reasoning. I mean the system is yours, therefore everything on that system is yours. Sure you can't resell the games (which I like because I'm no longer doing that) and it's tied to the system (hey your allowed 5 transfers that's not bad and besides I take care of my stuff, only once something happened in my 19 years of gaming). As for the company has the right to pull off certain games, yes that is true, it has happened but the games still work. For example I do know these games I have still work (I tried yesterday) and still active but no where on the eshop anymore:
Tetris Party Live
Zelda Four Swords Anniversary
plus I assume the same with Freakyforms

I do know that if your system breaks or you lose it you lose all your games, but really that's no different than my one friend's Dreamcast broke a few months back, he has the games but can't find the system anywhere....besides at an outrageous price online.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#2AceGamer11xPosted 11/26/2012 8:44:56 AM
yay
---
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Getting,Paper mario sticker star, animal crossing,Monster hunter 3 ultimate and your mom.
#3Gam3r777Posted 11/26/2012 8:45:23 AM
I like something physical that I can actually hold in my hand. It's just a matter of preference really.
#4Harie0Posted 11/26/2012 8:45:31 AM
You haven't thoroughly read all the fine print have you? Even physical games you don't technically own the game. According to the companies you just own a license to play the thing.
---
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=510
#5Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:46:07 AM
The only thing I get iffy on in digital is the extreme high prices of certain games, I get iffy on $10 >.< I get worse when they are $39.99 the same price as gamestop O.o. $6.99 is a comfortable price for some of the games, the only exception for $10 for me is: Nightsky, Cave Story, Liberation Maiden, Denpa Men.....that's pretty much it.
---
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#6AceGamer11xPosted 11/26/2012 8:46:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:46:56 AM
Harie0 posted...
You haven't thoroughly read all the fine print have you? Even physical games you don't technically own the game. According to the companies you just own a license to play the thing.

what fine print?
---
#8toadiemanPosted 11/26/2012 8:47:38 AM
At least I can sell physical games.
---
PSN: toadieman
#9AceGamer11xPosted 11/26/2012 8:48:14 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...
The only thing I get iffy on in digital is the extreme high prices of certain games, I get iffy on $10 >.< I get worse when they are $39.99 the same price as gamestop O.o. $6.99 is a comfortable price for some of the games, the only exception for $10 for me is: Nightsky, Cave Story, Liberation Maiden, Denpa Men.....that's pretty much it.

Been thinking about getting liberation maiden..but I hear it's pretty short.
---
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Getting,Paper mario sticker star, animal crossing,Monster hunter 3 ultimate and your mom.
#10Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:48:36 AM
True...they all have their pluses and minuses >.< the only thing I like is yay saved shelf space XD
---