Any adult/old school 3DS owners here? (friends exchange)

#101DoktorAbataPosted 11/30/2012 6:08:56 AM
OK finally (actually, didn't really take THAT long...) I've added everyone who has posted before me. I've PMed as many users as I could, but being a "new" user, I can only send 20 a day. Really REALLY wish I remembered my old GF account info, not to mention the email I used for it...

So Jester, as of now, that means your the only one I wasn't able to PM, but I added you anyways, so just giving you the heads up.

And TC, this really was a great topic idea!! I may (only?) be 26, but I am a VERY passionate gamer in every sense of the word. Oh and reading through others posts, I believe I saw but only 1 mention of it, and I have to ask? Who here had a Virtual Boy?? No, this is not the time, or place, to discuss the systems merits and/or detractors, however, being on the 3DS board with a bunch of peers who grew up gaming in that era, it only seemed like a logical question to ask?

Me? I've got two of em! I have extremely fond memories of the ill-fated VBoy, as well as other gaming going ons around that time (PSX, N64 hype galore), however for all the hate it gets, I still love the thing and bust it out from time to time.

Anyways I will be checking back on this topic frequently to add more like-minded 3DS owners to my list. Also feel free to add me to your PSN or XBL friends list, info is all down in sig.

And to anyone who does add me, if you could PM me just to let me know that would be great. Thanks! See everyone online!
---
A chainsaw! Find some meat!
PSN ID - BFG_9k 360 - BFG 9k 3DS FC - 2492-4126-0147
#102iMURDAuPosted 11/30/2012 6:17:48 AM
I have added everyone who has PM'ed me.
---
"Either way's good with me. But I wonder what Zanza would say about it."
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#1032006_Posted 11/30/2012 6:21:38 AM
Tagged

I'll add everyone tonight
#104stargazer64Posted 11/30/2012 6:28:25 AM
DoktorAbata posted...
OK finally (actually, didn't really take THAT long...) I've added everyone who has posted before me. I've PMed as many users as I could, but being a "new" user, I can only send 20 a day. Really REALLY wish I remembered my old GF account info, not to mention the email I used for it...

So Jester, as of now, that means your the only one I wasn't able to PM, but I added you anyways, so just giving you the heads up.

And TC, this really was a great topic idea!! I may (only?) be 26, but I am a VERY passionate gamer in every sense of the word. Oh and reading through others posts, I believe I saw but only 1 mention of it, and I have to ask? Who here had a Virtual Boy?? No, this is not the time, or place, to discuss the systems merits and/or detractors, however, being on the 3DS board with a bunch of peers who grew up gaming in that era, it only seemed like a logical question to ask?

Me? I've got two of em! I have extremely fond memories of the ill-fated VBoy, as well as other gaming going ons around that time (PSX, N64 hype galore), however for all the hate it gets, I still love the thing and bust it out from time to time.

Anyways I will be checking back on this topic frequently to add more like-minded 3DS owners to my list. Also feel free to add me to your PSN or XBL friends list, info is all down in sig.

And to anyone who does add me, if you could PM me just to let me know that would be great. Thanks! See everyone online!

I still have a Virtual Boy. I only have Mario Tennis and Wario Land, though.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#105AncientRomeBC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:40:05 AM
I think I got everyone so far, pm me if I missed you.
---
3DS XL 4613-6241-7465
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#106BrianCraigSmithPosted 11/30/2012 10:31:52 AM
T_Tangg posted...
^It changes to their correct name automatically once they add you back. So just put any random name at first.

Thanks for the response. I'm gonna add EVERYONE on this topic then. LOL.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059
#107Northern_RosePosted 11/30/2012 12:21:06 PM(edited)
AncientRomeBC posted...
Did anyone else have a ColecoVision lol?

I had one but only had Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr for it thats all. I think a few others but heck that was a long time ago.

For the record I was born in '77
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad." ~ Bad-Anon
3DS FC: 4210-5381-4799
#108BrianCraigSmithPosted 11/30/2012 12:56:56 PM
Evonfire posted...
Whats the point of this and why did I spend 10+ minutes adding all of you?

The point is the same as with online gaming on other systems; play with your friends anywhere in the world via WiFi. Here is list of games that I have for the 3DS:

Star Fox 64 3D

Well that's it. LOL. I will buy Mario Kart 7 soon, so if you also have that game then you can play against me.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059
#109SpoonSportsPosted 11/30/2012 1:47:01 PM
Looking for friends as well. My friend gave me his 3DS and I have been playing quite a bit but realized I don't have 3DS friends yet. Could use some

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1247-0005-0357
---
Calvin and Hobbes - Greatest comic I ever read!
JRSC 1988 Honda CRX ZC Tuned & Built by: HybridWerks
#110CrimsonRoyalPosted 11/30/2012 1:53:03 PM
Pm me if you add me. I'm not going through all of these messages.
---
3ds fc- 5241-2042-9073