3DS and Wii points are two different things, right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS and Wii points are two different things, right?
3 years ago#1
I'm thinking about getting Denpa Men and Super Mario RPG with a 20 dollar card, each is 10, but one is Wii points, and one is 3DS points/money...
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
3 years ago#2
yes they are different you can't get mario rpg only denpa men
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
3 years ago#3
Yeah they are different. No linked accounts between Wii and 3DS. (Maybe linked between 3DS and Wii U eventually, but not yet either last I heard.)

You'd probably be better buying a $10 card for each service.
---
"Don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."
3 years ago#4
Unfortunately I don't think we have 10 dollar cards at Walmart, where I work, but I'll have to make sure.
Thanks for the info.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
3 years ago#5
Are there even $10 3DS cards? I had to just use the add feuds button when I got Denpaman because they old had $20 cards.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
3 years ago#6
MetalLoki posted...
Are there even $10 3DS cards? I had to just use the add feuds button when I got Denpaman because they old had $20 cards.

Nop, there's no $ 10 cards for 3DS, but you can buy $ 5 worth of cash directly from the 3DS eShop with a credit/debit card, buy twice that amount and you have your $ 10
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black FC Ares 0389 8392 9652
Dream World Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
3 years ago#7
ares9090 posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Nop, there's no $ 10 cards for 3DS, but you can buy $ 5 worth of cash directly from the 3DS eShop with a credit/debit card, buy twice that amount and you have your $ 10

You can add the exact amount if you want to, right at the time of purchase. I do that for all my eshop buys,
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS and Wii points are two different things, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived