3DS price drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS price drop?

User Info: Duce

Duce
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know if its true Nintendo is slashing the 3DS price to $129.99 next week?

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
4 years ago#2
Duce posted...
Does anyone know if its true Nintendo is slashing the 3DS price to $129.99 next week?

139.99*

and it's a rumor at the moment.
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity

User Info: advocacy

advocacy
4 years ago#3
Toys R Us has some great deals for the 3DS XL, including one package that has a Skylanders Starter Pack for free:

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11204046
I'm coming at you, bro.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#4
Another price cut?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
4 years ago#5
Sounds good

User Info: kakashik99992

kakashik99992
4 years ago#6
the price cut is for the 3ds not for the 3ds xl

User Info: so64

so64
4 years ago#7
No, that is a target deal, TC. The price drop is supposedly after the Target deal according to CAG, and is 139.99 for the regular 3DS. It is a rumor though, so we shall see.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Why can't we give love that one more chance? 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: so64

so64
4 years ago#8
No, that is a target deal, TC. The price drop is supposedly after the Target deal according to CAG, and is 139.99 for the regular 3DS. It is a rumor though, so we shall see.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Why can't we give love that one more chance? 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#9
Supposed to be on sale for 129.99 at target with a general price drop to 139.99 after that. Check the link.
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS price drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived