I'm a girl and looking for friends

#51Gogo726Posted 11/27/2012 5:53:27 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Saying you were a girl in the topic was completely unnecessary. Since you are an attention w**** I won't be adding you so no offense.

This.

because maybe she pointed it out because 1.people will find out when they see her mii and some jerks would delete her just because she's a girl. 2.maybe she pointed out she's a girl because she was hoping to become friends with other girls

gee let's automatically assume that the only reason a girl would point out her gender is attention then call her names.

even if she were playing that angle you calling her names is MUCH MUCH worse then that.

insults can lead to sucidal tendencies so stop.

I also agree that stating gender is completely pointless. If her intent was to hopefully add other female friends, then gamefaqs probably isn't the place to do it.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#52caramie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:18:27 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Saying you were a girl in the topic was completely unnecessary. Since you are an attention w**** I won't be adding you so no offense.

This.

because maybe she pointed it out because 1.people will find out when they see her mii and some jerks would delete her just because she's a girl. 2.maybe she pointed out she's a girl because she was hoping to become friends with other girls

gee let's automatically assume that the only reason a girl would point out her gender is attention then call her names.

even if she were playing that angle you calling her names is MUCH MUCH worse then that.

Thanks for this message. You are right. I posted this thread was mainly because of the reason #1 you wrote.

I will be CLOSING this thread. I'm still looking for 3ds friends so PM me your codes.
---
Gamertag: caramie11
3DS:0834-0529-6597
#53SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/27/2012 6:21:44 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...

This.

You should find some real life friends to stand up for. Or are you only a wanna be Internet hero? Why are you so certain that "she" will have a female Mii? Or that guys won't make female Miis? Grow up and stop taking things on the Internet as fact.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.