XL price and color question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. XL price and color question
4 years ago#1
Looking to buy a 3ds xl. Had 2 questions though. GameStop is selling the xl new for $199. Is that a good price for it new? And will there be any new colors available soon? Or is it gonna be blue and red for a while?
Xbox Live- Zoom In
DO NOT correct me on my grammar because I could care less.
4 years ago#2
BTM4444 posted...
Looking to buy a 3ds xl. Had 2 questions though. GameStop is selling the xl new for $199. Is that a good price for it new? And will there be any new colors available soon? Or is it gonna be blue and red for a while?

They had a strawberry color for sale on Black Friday, but right now it's back to blue/black and red/black. Also, there are hardly any accessories for it. I have a Nerf case and that's it. $199 is a good price for it new, it's only $30 more than the original. BUT, they have a bundle out there of the regular sized red 3DS with Super Mario World 3D installed on it for $169. I wouldn't play it so I got the 3DS XL but that's something you may want to look into.

Hope that helps :)
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
4 years ago#3
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333162

If you can deal with blue/black here you go! :)
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
4 years ago#4
strawberry colored XL? lolwut┐
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
4 years ago#5
BTM4444 posted...

MAYBE in a few weeks.
They release pink/white XL bundle a few weeks ago, but it is only sold at KMART>
199 is the regular price; they had it for $179 for black friday weekend.
4 years ago#6
90sRetroGaming posted...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333162

If you can deal with blue/black here you go! :)

Thank you, I will be going to best buy and taking advantage of that. And thank you everyone else!
Xbox Live- Zoom In
DO NOT correct me on my grammar because I could care less.
4 years ago#7
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
strawberry colored XL? lolwut┐

It's what people are calling pink, Nintendo calls it strawberry lol. Japan had a Yoshi themed one I wanted but they of course didn't send it over here so I got the blue 3DS XL.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
4 years ago#8
If you live in America or Canada, Toys r us has 3DS XL (red, blue, or pink) for $169.
4 years ago#9
they need to freakin' annouce an all black 3DS XL ASAP...or I'm going to hurt someone! heh
4 years ago#10
Janus151 posted...
they need to freakin' annouce an all black 3DS XL ASAP...or I'm going to hurt someone! heh
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. XL price and color question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived