Any new 3DSXL colors coming in the near future?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any new 3DSXL colors coming in the near future?

User Info: CKMog

CKMog
4 years ago#1
I try to keep up on current gaming news, but its hard with my schedule.

I'm not a fan of the current two colors, and would love for a White or Black XL to come out. Has there been any news?

User Info: Janus151

Janus151
4 years ago#2
no there hasn't been any new colors.

The Pink x White one did come out at certain retailers in North America.

I am eagerly waiting for an all-black 3DS XL too...but so far, no news whatsoever.

User Info: TheSpiralQueen

TheSpiralQueen
4 years ago#3
I noticed they had an image of an all white 3DS XL on the back of the pink+white one. I would totally buy an all white one if it came out, I just like how simple it looks.
"If GF immediately jumps to Gen 6, I will facepalm with the force of a supernova." - Reborn_Sigma

Janus151
4 years ago#4
are you sure it was an all-white one?
or did you just see the 3DS XL when it's open? because for the Pink x White one, once you open it, it's all white. The Pink is only the outside front and back cover.

User Info: j0nb0y22

j0nb0y22
4 years ago#5
Janus151 posted...
are you sure it was an all-white one?
or did you just see the 3DS XL when it's open? because for the Pink x White one, once you open it, it's all white. The Pink is only the outside front and back cover.

It is just the Pink/White unit opened up.
@('_')@

Janus151
4 years ago#6
yah, just like the Red x Black and the Blue x Black, it's all Black in the inside when opened.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any new 3DSXL colors coming in the near future?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived