Kid Icarus Uprising or Paper Mario Sticker Star?

#1CoobyMXPosted 11/29/2012 10:41:51 AM
I just got a 3DS and Professor Layton and love it so far, an awesome game but I'm about to finish it (wish it was longer). So I'm thinking about getting a new game. Should I get Kid Icarus Uprising or Paper Mario Sticker Star? I'm a big fan of adventure and rpg games but I'd really like a lengthy one, not just a longer single player campaign but a lot of extras to keep me busy. Difficulty is a good plus too.
#2Halladay32Posted 11/29/2012 10:45:40 AM
I enjoyed both games, but I prefer Kid Icarus: Uprising. Plus, it satisfies your criteria more than Sticker Star (adjustable difficulty to suit your preference, tons of extras)
---
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."
#3CoobyMX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:57:08 AM
Oh, thanks a lot. I've read that Kid Icarus has better reviews than Sticker Star, so I was thinking of picking it up but I'm not sure because I'm not really into shooters and I don't want that mode to be a big part of the game. And in the other hand, I played all the previous Paper Marios and loved them. Hummm.
#4klecserPosted 11/29/2012 10:58:38 AM
Get both eventually. Are you more of a turn-based gamer or action gamer? KIU has a bit of a learning control on the controls, which is apparently a deal breaker for the unadaptive. I would recommend KIU first, but they're both great.
#5CoobyMX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:03:50 AM
Thanks! And yeah, I think I'll get both eventually, but I'm just getting one of them this year. I have no problem with turn-based. I love the Pokémon games... and chess :P
And I don't ever remember a game where controllers were too difficult to me, so learning them might not be a problem at all.
#6Halladay32Posted 11/29/2012 11:15:31 AM
For what it's worth, I'm not generally a fan of on-rails or third-person shooters, but I still loved Uprising.
---
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."
#7Baha05Posted 11/29/2012 11:15:56 AM
KI: U

Also inb4neither
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#8IAznDragonI YanPosted 11/29/2012 11:19:53 AM
i've fully beaten sticker star at 38 hours (completed the achievements and the sticker museum). there's nothing left to do in that game. as for kid icarus. there is so much to do in that game. a crap load of achievements to unlock, infinite possibilities for fusion, online, etc.
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#9CoobyMX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 1:48:56 PM
Ok, guys. Thanks a lot. I think I've made my mind and I'll get Kid Icarus this weekend.