I actually don't think the Way Forward games look all that great.

#51MetalLokiPosted 11/29/2012 7:46:21 PM
GoldenJoe24 posted...
I agree with TC, they are laughably overrated. They are the most average game developer in the world. Never bad, but never great. You can always count on them to follow the formula for whatever type of game they are making to a T.

Overrated is such a stupid word to use in this case.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#52SMASHKING84Posted 11/29/2012 7:48:20 PM
MetalLoki posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
i'm not sure why so many people think wf sucks even if you played the mighty and shantae series they have other works.

like contra 4.

I have never seen this game in stores and I have looked, what happen? did it get a limited print or do I just have bad luck?

i'm not sure i'm guessing it was limited print though,because wayforward has had trouble with games not selling as well as they thought.

like shantae gbc it sold poorly because gba was released arround the same time...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#5390sRetroGamingPosted 11/29/2012 8:55:28 PM
2wingedangel posted...
**If you ask me, they all look pretty generic. I haven't played any of them, so I really can't see what's so great about them.**

Also, lolAdventureTime.

*Sigh*

lol.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#54FuzzyJelloPosted 11/29/2012 9:34:45 PM
Chaos_Missile posted...
FuzzyJello posted...
They can also take advantage of those constraints though; take Godzilla Domination. 4 MB cart, 6 characters, but damn solid fighting. Also one of the WayForward games no one talks about.

That's the GBA Godzilla game, right? I thought it was pretty fun. King Ghidorah FTW!

WayForward made that? Never knew.

Yep, GBA game with the same cover art as Destroy All Monsters. I didn't know who WayForward was at the time, so it surprised me too, booting it up recently.

Thing that stuck out to me was fluid the game was; every character had at least one smooth, reliable spam attack (King Gidorah Air Raid!), and it's not something you'd expect from a game like that. Heck, even the single-cart play inclusion, even if it made every play Godzilla by default.
#55-Zeke-Posted 11/29/2012 10:01:45 PM
Ugh, if I only I had not sold my bazooka. You're one lucky angel, 2wings. But someday you'll be mine *raises fist*
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/
#56Freelance_WolfPosted 11/29/2012 11:06:27 PM
You fool! Contra 4 is awesome.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#572wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:18:50 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
so your saying your not 1winged angel? i highly doubt that you have the same user name except a 1 instead of a two that's the classic move of an alt account.

but hey i'll applogize if i see proof your not his/her alt or vice versa...

How can I prove it if I don't even know who he is, what boards he goes to, or what he's like?
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#58Cosmic MayhemPosted 12/4/2012 12:15:30 PM
Wayforward games are AWESOME. Contra 4, Thor, and Aliens: Infestation are just some of their amazing DS games. All awesome games.
---
-\o_o/-
#59DarkIVloonPosted 12/4/2012 12:17:12 PM
i've been really enjoying Double Dragon Neon by them.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!