I laugh at those who say nothing is coming out for the 3DS in the next year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I laugh at those who say nothing is coming out for the 3DS in the next year

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#11
zaingasm posted...
Chenmaster2 posted...
Animal Crossing New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon!

Well crap. I forgot all about Animal Crossing >.<

Look like my entire wallet is going to Nintendo next year...

Look out, big spender gonna spend $120 on 3DS games next year.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#12
Etrian Odyssey 4
PSN: toadieman

User Info: Gam3r777

Gam3r777
4 years ago#13
Super Smash Bros.

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
4 years ago#14
Etrian Odyssey 4.

This might be the next game that isn't a Tales game or competitive multiplayer game to pass over the 250+ hour limit.

User Info: evilvergil

evilvergil
4 years ago#15
To be fair though,ATM aside from AC,FE,LM:DM,MH,and EO4,there arent any games in particular out next year,and i seriously doubt we'll see smash bros. in 2013.and note that not everyone will be interested in the games listed so to an extent i see where people are coming from when they mention lack of games.and no the current japan-exclusives dont count seeing as not everyone has access to them(Thank nintendo for that~_~.)

Buuut whos to say they wont announce any games and localizations between now throughout 2013.Personally im waiting for DQ7,SMT4,DS:soul hackers,and Project x zone(unlikely but i still have some hope.)Also iirc Xseed also hinted at a RF4 localization so i hope its true.TLDR;I think peopke should just be patient and wait.there are plenty of games coming.though i personally think Nintendo and certain 3rd parties are doing a very poor job when it comes to localizations atm.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I laugh at those who say nothing is coming out for the 3DS in the next year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived