I laugh at those who say nothing is coming out for the 3DS in the next year

#11stargazer64Posted 11/30/2012 7:15:32 AM
zaingasm posted...
Chenmaster2 posted...
Animal Crossing New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon!

Well crap. I forgot all about Animal Crossing >.<

Look like my entire wallet is going to Nintendo next year...

Look out, big spender gonna spend $120 on 3DS games next year.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#12toadiemanPosted 11/30/2012 7:35:23 AM
Etrian Odyssey 4
---
PSN: toadieman
#13Gam3r777Posted 11/30/2012 8:28:44 AM
Super Smash Bros.
#14confettistormPosted 11/30/2012 10:29:40 AM
Etrian Odyssey 4.

This might be the next game that isn't a Tales game or competitive multiplayer game to pass over the 250+ hour limit.
#15evilvergilPosted 11/30/2012 11:05:39 AM
To be fair though,ATM aside from AC,FE,LM:DM,MH,and EO4,there arent any games in particular out next year,and i seriously doubt we'll see smash bros. in 2013.and note that not everyone will be interested in the games listed so to an extent i see where people are coming from when they mention lack of games.and no the current japan-exclusives dont count seeing as not everyone has access to them(Thank nintendo for that~_~.)

Buuut whos to say they wont announce any games and localizations between now throughout 2013.Personally im waiting for DQ7,SMT4,DS:soul hackers,and Project x zone(unlikely but i still have some hope.)Also iirc Xseed also hinted at a RF4 localization so i hope its true.TLDR;I think peopke should just be patient and wait.there are plenty of games coming.though i personally think Nintendo and certain 3rd parties are doing a very poor job when it comes to localizations atm.