Why is this region locked?

#31n00bsaib0tPosted 11/30/2012 9:11:44 AM
No clue but I'm sure they'd make up some bull**** story to sell you.

They can add it to Mega Man 10 for the low price of $3.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#32n00bsaib0tPosted 11/30/2012 9:14:17 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
I'm still salty about the PSX version of Mega Man X 3. Why didn't we get that, exactly?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/6969691/PSX.png

They made Megaman X3 for PS2? When did that happen? O_o

You know what I meant. People had been using the PSX name for the original Playstation since its debut. But if you want to play it that way I can just as easily be an ass and point out that Mega Man is two words, the model is X, and 3 is the sequel. Mega Man X 3. Note the spaces.

Also, related to your question, Mega Man X Collection.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#33SkittyOnWailordPosted 11/30/2012 9:26:25 AM(edited)
n00bsaib0t posted...
You know what I meant. People had been using the PSX name for the original Playstation since its debut. But if you want to play it that way I can just as easily be an ass and point out that Mega Man is two words, the model is X, and 3 is the sequel. Mega Man X 3. Note the spaces.

Also, related to your question, Mega Man X Collection.

Yes, lets all use the early names for things. I suppose you still call the GCN a Dolphin too? People like you are the reason it's been so hard to search for a real PSX online (yes, I've actually been wanting to buy one).

And there's no need to get so mad about it. I was merely trying to educate you about the names of systems.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#34Wario_manPosted 11/30/2012 9:26:56 AM
I thought the PSX was the name for the later version of the Playstation1..
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.
#35SkittyOnWailordPosted 11/30/2012 9:28:58 AM
Wario_man posted...
I thought the PSX was the name for the later version of the Playstation1..

IIRC the ROMs for PS1 use the name PSX. That's where most people got the name from.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#36n00bsaib0tPosted 11/30/2012 11:45:38 AM
Yes, lets all use the early names for things. I suppose you still call the GCN a Dolphin too?

There is a HUGE difference between a code name and an abbreviation.

I also find it Ironic that you call the Nintendo Game Cube a GCN instead of an NGC but you get pissy with me for calling the PSX what I've abbreviated it as since the damn thing came out. The actual PSX isn't going to stop me from doing it, especially when the console never made it out of Japan.

People like you are the reason it's been so hard to search for a real PSX online (yes, I've actually been wanting to buy one).

Right, and I guess people like me that don't have a hard on for what they call things in Japan also make it hard for you to talk about Street Fighter because I don't call the clawed dude Balrog, the boxer Mike Bison or the final boss Vega. Get over yourself. I'm not from Japan, I have ZERO reason to care about the Japanese PS2/DVR PSX.

And there's no need to get so mad about it. I was merely trying to educate you about the names of systems.

I've known about the Japanese PS2/DVR combo PSX system for a long time, there was nothing to educate me on. And you weren't trying to educate me, you posted a screen shot of it and made a comment about not knowing Mega Man X 3 (or should I say "Megaman X3") was released on PS2.

If you want people to use Japanese console names, move to Japan.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific