Donkey Kong Land Returns and more coming to 3DS?

#21pikachupwnagePosted 11/30/2012 4:15:56 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
When something sounds too good to be true, it most likely isn't true. Also, E3 is still ways off. I doubt Nintendo has finalized what they're going to show, outside of some key titles.

This.

I 100% guarantee either 3D mario or Zelda will be shown though.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#22bcorneliaPosted 11/30/2012 4:17:58 PM
MagnetoWned posted...
I'm guessing this is 100% true. A week ago someone on NeoGAF accessed the debug menu for the Wii U Miiverse and took this pic:
http://i3.minus.com/ibwrOOFJAo8xCw.jpg

Coincidence? Thread is here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500411

I don't see how this connection is at all convincing considering this rumor was posted well AFTER that largely publicized neogaf thread.
---
My old account got better.
#23MagnetoWnedPosted 11/30/2012 4:26:36 PM
bcornelia posted...
MagnetoWned posted...
I'm guessing this is 100% true. A week ago someone on NeoGAF accessed the debug menu for the Wii U Miiverse and took this pic:
http://i3.minus.com/ibwrOOFJAo8xCw.jpg

Coincidence? Thread is here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500411

I don't see how this connection is at all convincing considering this rumor was posted well AFTER that largely publicized neogaf thread.

Read the Article: "PLEASE NOTE: I got this rumor about month ago and have been waiting to see if anything changed. I have not gotten any updates on this rumor yet, but please notice that this could all change from a very small percentage to quite erratically. We do not claim that this rumor will be 100% true, but we do see truth in this. So please keep in mind that in the end it will not be 100% true, but it could"
#24bcorneliaPosted 11/30/2012 4:30:16 PM
MagnetoWned posted...
Read the Article

I'm still right. It was posted later. "Oh I've actually been sitting on this info for ages" doesn't convince in the slightest.
---
#25MagnetoWnedPosted 11/30/2012 4:47:51 PM
bcornelia posted...
MagnetoWned posted...
Read the Article

I'm still right. It was posted later. "Oh I've actually been sitting on this info for ages" doesn't convince in the slightest.

LOL what? I got this rumor about month ago
I got this rumor about month ago

The guy is already credible, why would he ruin his credibility?
#26OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/30/2012 5:00:37 PM
No wonder why some of you keep responding to obvious trolls in other topics instead of being smart and not giving them the attention they crave-- if you believe news like this, you're liable to be gullible to anything.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#27MagnetoWnedPosted 11/30/2012 5:05:36 PM
OtherSuperPhil posted...
No wonder why some of you keep responding to obvious trolls in other topics instead of being smart and not giving them the attention they crave-- if you believe news like this, you're liable to be gullible to anything.

Really? Look at my earlier post and read this also:
Recently Dual Pixels has received word from Geno, the guy who delivered us the rumors that came true about Castlevania and the Kingdom Hearts HD collection
#28bcorneliaPosted 11/30/2012 5:11:39 PM
MagnetoWned posted...
LOL what? I got this rumor about month ago

It's like you didn't even read my post.
---
#29OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/30/2012 6:11:41 PM
MagnetoWned posted...
OtherSuperPhil posted...

Really? Look at my earlier post and read this also:
Recently Dual Pixels has received word from Geno, the guy who delivered us the rumors that came true about Castlevania and the Kingdom Hearts HD collection

Well, I see it this way. If I am wrong, then I get some new games to look forward to.
If I am right, I get to rub it in people's faces.

It's win-win for me. heh
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#30SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/30/2012 6:28:35 PM
paulogiygas1991 posted...
I'm pretty sure they are working on Yoshi's Island Wii U.

I hope they make a 2D Metroid for 3DS like Fusion / Zero Mission.

How are you "pretty sure" about it? Or are you just talking out of your backside?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.