Pokemon rumble blast.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon rumble blast.
2 years ago#11
deathgod_light posted...
I want more of his reviews. It was a work of art. More artful than Miyamoto's games.

That's not a hard thing to accomplish.

And yet almost no one in the industry comes close.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
2 years ago#12
notacos posted...
Member since November 29th this year.
All makes sense now...
Silly kids. Read a f******* how to book on writing a paragraph before posting jibberish next time.

Could be a joke alt. Could have autism. You never know.
2 years ago#13
" can't see the Pokemon but you see every Pokemon"

How profound.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
2 years ago#14
mankindmarky posted...
There is a game that I own called Pokemon Rumble Blast. In this game, there are more Pokemon than ever. It is not like previous installments where you play as a trainer— You are the Pokemon. And it is not like before where you have to go into the tall grass or water to find any Pokemon. Now you can see the other Pokemon at all times (no random battles). However, this means that many Pokemon can hit you around at the same time. I hope you buy this game. More game reviews coming up.

A rough translation. Well, I tried anyways...
2 years ago#15
" can't see the Pokemon but you see every Pokemon"

How profound.

That'll be in my mind for weeks now.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
2 years ago#16
Man, if this guy can write a review like that then maybe I can write a review for this game in anther language, right?

Right?
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon rumble blast.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived