What is your all time favorite handheld?

#1Darkstorm16Posted 11/30/2012 9:40:45 PM
What is your all time favorite handheld? - Results (249 votes)
Gameboy
2.41% (6 votes)
Virtual Boy
2.01% (5 votes)
Game Boy Color
2.41% (6 votes)
Game Boy Advance/SP/Micro
33.73% (84 votes)
Nintendo DS/DSlite/Dsi/DsiXL
32.53% (81 votes)
Nintendo 3DS/3DSXL
26.91% (67 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Quite frankly its a toss really, i love the simplicity of the GBA, i love how all the package of one game was on the cart, although i hated how some were battery save. It was a very innovated system that went with gameplay over graphics and in all honesty i still love mine to this day i cant give it up. Now my second option is the 3ds, i mean you can play ds, nes, gb, gb, gbc, dsi and its own 3ds all in one system. Ultimately my only downfall with the ds is most games gave bonus for those with wifi and i always felt left out....that is until black and white, but regardless i did like the ds it did introduce me to professor layton and did love henry hatsworth and it was nice seeing more classics like chrono trigger and dragon quest on there though, but the 3ds i love, compatibility with my router, unique gameplay, high end graphics, my only gripe is dlc especially for a person who is obessessive over obtaining everything on a game....it makes the game feel incomplete knowing i cant get that level or item. Online play....meh never was big on it. Anyways those are my votes :p would love to hear more.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#2King_JanaffPosted 11/30/2012 9:41:32 PM
A tie between the GBA and DS.
---
800,523 views left! Please watch and help us RB fans reach our goal->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
Official Uchiha Itachi of the NSUNS3 Boards
#3MwulfPosted 11/30/2012 9:43:24 PM
3DS XL because it's got a big screen and can play all of the fantastic DS library and the already-pretty-good 3DS library, AND it can theoretically also play awesome GBA and SNES games.

It hasn't yet, but it could.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#4Gam3r777Posted 11/30/2012 9:44:46 PM
King_Janaff posted...
#5EM_MegaPosted 11/30/2012 9:46:09 PM
Gam3r777 posted...
King_Janaff posted...
#6EvonfirePosted 11/30/2012 9:54:04 PM
I really liked my GBA the best. I have owned the original gameboy and I guess for that time period it was decent. But the GBA was just so much more fun, games like Golden Sun really made that handheld stay in my mind. but then again it was also the GBA that led to a near 10 years of not owning a dedicated gaming handheld until a few days ago when i bought a 3ds xl. So far the 3ds is impressive as hell, and like others have said i think its super cool how it can play old school games like kirbys dream land.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#7badboyPosted 11/30/2012 10:10:54 PM
DSlite
#8FierceDeity1026Posted 11/30/2012 10:14:01 PM
Game Boy Advance SP
#9Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:15:10 PM
Evonfire posted...
I really liked my GBA the best. I have owned the original gameboy and I guess for that time period it was decent. But the GBA was just so much more fun, games like Golden Sun really made that handheld stay in my mind. but then again it was also the GBA that led to a near 10 years of not owning a dedicated gaming handheld until a few days ago when i bought a 3ds xl. So far the 3ds is impressive as hell, and like others have said i think its super cool how it can play old school games like kirbys dream land.

In all honesty...other than a few mandatory games (I classify certain games as mandatory for my collection) I have more fun with GBA XD
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#10eadricsonPosted 11/30/2012 10:23:21 PM
Where the f--- is the Neo-Geo Pocket and PSP?
---
Only the dead can ever know peace from all of this rustling.......
GIVE ME YOUR HAT!!!!