3DS is pretty stagnant right now. When'z dah good games gonna be announced?

#11Carbuncle009Posted 11/30/2012 11:18:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#122258lazAPosted 11/30/2012 11:18:58 PM
AceMos posted...
how's that vita treating you it working well as a paper weight it dont have much else to do what with having no games at all

I for one think the Vita is actually a pretty good system. It has Disgaea, Almost every Psp game on the PSN, it has Disgaea, eery persona game except eternal punishment, it has disgaea, And every Final fantasy game I-IX

Did I mention it has Disgaea? Because it does
#13AceMosPosted 11/30/2012 11:21:28 PM
2258lazA posted...
AceMos posted...
how's that vita treating you it working well as a paper weight it dont have much else to do what with having no games at all

I for one think the Vita is actually a pretty good system. It has Disgaea, Almost every Psp game on the PSN, it has Disgaea, eery persona game except eternal punishment, it has disgaea, And every Final fantasy game I-IX

tc wants to troll the 3ds board then ill troll him back that simple
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#14AkaneJonesPosted 11/30/2012 11:25:03 PM
February = Etrian Odessey IV
March = Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
June = Fire Emblem: Awakening
March - June = Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

That's what we know, the other Japanese releases, like Rune Factory 4, have yet to get any kind of English release announcements.
#15AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:26:05 PM
AceMos posted...

Why the F*** would anyone ever buy a Vita? It has no games. Did I ever say I own a Vita? HELL F***ING NO, I DON'T OWN A STINKY VITA!!!!!!!!!

Systems I own:

Wii U
3DS
PS3
Wii
PSP
PS2

and access to classics such as SNES games, etc.

OtherSuperPhil posted...
Maybe because I am an impatient person.

Not impatient. Ignorant.
How are you on the internet and only know about Monster Hunter? If you know that, how do you not know about Luigi's Mansion, the new Castlevania, Fire Emblem, and Animal Crossing for next year? How do you not look that up for yourself instead of being lazy and asking here? Sorry to be a jerk here, but god, some of you need brains.

How am I ignorant when I already know about all those games?

As much as I ADORE the GBA and NDS Metroidvania Castlevania games, the new Castlevania sucks so bad. All I wanted was a 3DS Castlevania like Aria of Sorrow, DoS, or OoE. Not some stinky Castlevania by an untalented dev.

Isn't Animal Crossing for little babies?

Luigi's Mansion - ehhh, I dunno.

I don't think I would like Fire Emblem.

I have already looked and looked at upcoming 3DS games.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#162258lazAPosted 11/30/2012 11:27:02 PM
AceMos posted...
2258lazA posted...
AceMos posted...

tc wants to troll the 3ds board then ill troll him back that simple

Dont mind me Im just a passing bystander
#17MetalLokiPosted 11/30/2012 11:30:22 PM(edited)
Tc makes this topic every week, why do people respond to him when it is 100% obvious that he's trolling? seriously it's every week how do people not remember his username by now?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#182258lazAPosted 11/30/2012 11:31:50 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Tc makes this topic every week, why do people respond to him when it is 100% obvious that he's trolling? seriously it's every week how do people not remember his username by now?

I actually just started looking through these boards. And I find it somdwhat fun
#19MetalLokiPosted 11/30/2012 11:33:20 PM
2258lazA posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I actually just started looking through these boards. And I find it somdwhat fun

Give it 3 more weeks and tell me how you feel seeing this topic 3 more times with no progress being made.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#20MwulfPosted 11/30/2012 11:34:25 PM
I'm quite pleased with my Vita. Persona 4 The Golden, Zero Escape, Assassin's Creed Libration, Gravity Rush, Little King's Story, Ragnarok Odyssey, Gundam Battle Destiny, Project Diva F, etc., etc.

Sure, it doesn't have any big upcoming games announced for it yet... but I'm confident that will change. No need to badmouth the Vita. Especially here--the Vita is in a far better place now than the 3DS was at the same point in its life.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable