3DS is pretty stagnant right now. When'z dah good games gonna be announced?

#41OnikyuubiPosted 11/30/2012 11:24:48 PM
AXKSION posted...
How am I ignorant when I already know about all those games?

Isn't Animal Crossing for little babies?

O.o

Well anyway, to each his own, I suppose, not everyone must like what others do. But statements like these make you lose credibility on whatever you said/will say :x

Or maybe I'm just being whooshed pretty hard here o.o;
---
http://i.imgur.com/jsS41.png
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-change_language-83-kyag.html
#42eadricsonPosted 11/30/2012 11:34:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43ceedofevilPosted 11/30/2012 11:37:47 PM
Play a game you already have tc.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#44SMASHKING84Posted 11/30/2012 11:47:27 PM
i agree about cv and ac

I never could get into the cv games that aren't like sotn.
ac i liked the gamecube game but only because it came with free legal roms... wild world and city folk were meh,imo

but MAYBE i'll play new leaf IF i can somehow transfer my ww/cf data...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#45taosapaoPosted 12/1/2012 12:24:35 AM
Sorry if i am wrong here. But don't you just post a thread with the same topic as this before?

Well, if i am wrong sorry. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigi Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey 4, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers,SMT 4, Castlevania, Naruto SD, Dragon Quest, Proffesor Layton X Phoenix Wright,, Phoenix Wright 5, Dragon Ball Heroes, Fantasy Life, Youkai Watch, Kaio: King of Pirates, etc

Hope that is enough to make you stay patient till 2013 lol.^_^
#46AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 12:38:04 AM
taosapao posted...
Sorry if i am wrong here. But don't you just post a thread with the same topic as this before?

Well, if i am wrong sorry. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigi Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey 4, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers,SMT 4, Castlevania, Naruto SD, Dragon Quest, Proffesor Layton X Phoenix Wright,, Phoenix Wright 5, Dragon Ball Heroes, Fantasy Life, Youkai Watch, Kaio: King of Pirates, etc

Phoenix Wright is soooooooo far away. I'm replaying the trilogy on DS now.

Also, I'm getting Monster Hunter for the Wii U. I don't know if I can rationalize buying both the Wii U AND 3DS versions. Seems a bit overkill.

The new Castlevania looks horrible though.

Haven't heard anything about Dragon Quest 3DS for NA. Some of those games I'm not sure about a NA release. Maybe SMT4, I dunno, I never got into the series, but turn based JRPGs are my favorite, if the turn based is done right.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#47taosapaoPosted 12/1/2012 12:52:34 AM
AXKSION posted...
taosapao posted...

Phoenix Wright is soooooooo far away. I'm replaying the trilogy on DS now.

Also, I'm getting Monster Hunter for the Wii U. I don't know if I can rationalize buying both the Wii U AND 3DS versions. Seems a bit overkill.

The new Castlevania looks horrible though.

Haven't heard anything about Dragon Quest 3DS for NA. Some of those games I'm not sure about a NA release. Maybe SMT4, I dunno, I never got into the series, but turn based JRPGs are my favorite, if the turn based is done right.

I am quite certain that Dragon Quest is going to come here.^_^ Terry Wonderland has been teased for number of times coming here and considering Nintendo who have been keep pushing the franchise, it will not be logical leaving this big title behind.

For all Atlus title, you don't need to be afraid. Considering last time Strange Journey a spin off title can come here, i am sure both SMT 4 and Soul Hackers is going to come here.

Prof vs layton is released this week in Japan so i can believe them coming here next year is not far fetched.( Considering both the title is very famous franchise here, i believe them coming here is not something unbelievable.)

Naruto SD is registered in Australian Board so that one also had high chance of coming here.

Kaio is almost guaranteed coming here as Inafune himself mentioned he wanted to bring the game here.

Going to add Rune Factory 4 as title that is coming here too.
#48RandomHeroPosted 12/1/2012 12:56:00 AM
didn't Crashmo just come out? that'll keep you busy
---
you're it
#49SpoonSportsPosted 12/1/2012 1:19:44 AM
Waiting for Luigi Mansion. When is it being released?
---
Calvin and Hobbes - Greatest comic I ever read!
JRSC 1988 Honda CRX ZC Tuned & Built by: HybridWerks
#50Wario_manPosted 12/1/2012 1:26:09 AM
It is even worse in Aus, we don't even have any Atlus games to keep us company. Check out the games for 3DS released for us already and the ones coming and shed a tear for us.
---
If they won't sell it to you, it isn't piracy.