3DS is pretty stagnant right now. When'z dah good games gonna be announced?

#51Oni_TaedoPosted 12/1/2012 1:32:35 AM
AXKSION posted...
Chenmaster2 posted...
Why don't you be patient?

Yes nothing for December or January but what do you expect.

Maybe because I am an impatient person.

I am not talking about December and January games. I am wondering what games come out spring and later. What releases in 2013? There's only a handful of games with release dates and announced 3DS games.

2258lazA posted...
By a Ps3 and wait for Disgaea D2

I don't like Disgaea.

Jeanne D'Arc and Tactics Ogre are better and the only SRPGs I like.

The proper response is, "All SRPGs suck".
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#52Koi_TenchiPosted 12/1/2012 1:43:52 AM
taosapao posted...
Sorry if i am wrong here. But don't you just post a thread with the same topic as this before?

Well, if i am wrong sorry. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigi Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey 4, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers,SMT 4, Castlevania, Naruto SD, Dragon Quest, Proffesor Layton X Phoenix Wright, Phoenix Wright 5, Dragon Ball Heroes, Fantasy Life, Youkai Watch, Kaio: King of Pirates, etc

Hope that is enough to make you stay patient till 2013 lol.^_^

Ha! Don't be silly, Layton is for gentlemen so TC doesn't understand it and outright hates it.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#53Wario_manPosted 12/1/2012 3:15:20 AM
taosapao posted...
Sorry if i am wrong here. But don't you just post a thread with the same topic as this before?

Well, if i am wrong sorry. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigi Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey 4, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers,SMT 4, Castlevania, Naruto SD, Dragon Quest, Proffesor Layton X Phoenix Wright,, Phoenix Wright 5, Dragon Ball Heroes, Fantasy Life, Youkai Watch, Kaio: King of Pirates, etc

Fire Emblem: Not scheduled for release in Australia
Monster Hunter: That's got a release, yay :)
Luigi's Mansion: Absolutely love the first one but hate the ghost designs in this one, will wait a little bit after it is released until I decide to get it
Animal Crossing: Never played a game in the series, don't see why I'd start
Etrian Odyssey 4: No Australian release scheduled
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: No Australian release scheduled
SMT 4: No release scheduled outside of Japan
Castlevania: No Australian release scheduled
Naruto SD: No Western release scheduled and I don't care for Naruto anyway
Dragon Quest: No Western release scheduled and I haven't cared for the series since the PS2 one
Layton x Wright: No Australian release scheduled
Phoenix Wright 5: Don't know anything about that one
Dragon Ball Heroes: No Australian release scheduled
Fantasy Life: No Western release scheduled
Youkai Watch: No Western release scheduled and I know nothing about it
Kaio: King of Pirates: No Western release scheduled and there is only going to be one king of the pirates and it isn't whoever that is.

...soo, yeah, not much to look forward to. Starting to regret my purchase even more than I already did.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#54AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 3:23:39 AM
Wario_man posted...
taosapao posted...

Well, if i am wrong sorry. Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Luigi Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey 4, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers,SMT 4, Castlevania, Naruto SD, Dragon Quest, Proffesor Layton X Phoenix Wright,, Phoenix Wright 5, Dragon Ball Heroes, Fantasy Life, Youkai Watch, Kaio: King of Pirates, etc

Luigi's Mansion: Absolutely love the first one but hate the ghost designs in this one, will wait a little bit after it is released until I decide to get it
Dragon Quest: No Western release scheduled and I haven't cared for the series since the PS2 one
Kaio: King of Pirates: No Western release scheduled and there is only going to be one king of the pirates and it isn't whoever that is.

...soo, yeah, not much to look forward to. Starting to regret my purchase even more than I already did.

sorry to hear it.

well, at least you got your kangaroos, koalas, crocs, creepy ass spiders and Foster's (Australian for beer), so it can't be all bad, ey mate? Throw a shrimp on tha Barbie Doll for me. ;)

crikey
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#55Wario_manPosted 12/1/2012 3:45:24 AM
AXKSION posted...
Wario_man posted...
taosapao posted...

sorry to hear it.

well, at least you got your kangaroos, koalas, crocs, creepy ass spiders and Foster's (Australian for beer), so it can't be all bad, ey mate? Throw a shrimp on tha Barbie Doll for me. ;)

crikey

1. Haven't seen a kangaroo in years since we last went to the zoo
2. Never seen a crocodile unless I saw one at the zoo too
3. Things called houses exist which generally keep spiders at bay
4. All beer is garbage, Foster's is no exception.
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.