Mario kart 7

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario kart 7
2 years ago#1
there has been a game that i love (Mario kart 7) every one should get it there are 3 things (easy, medium, hard) and a bonus one (mirror) plus you only get a couple of characters but you get more as you go there is a lot of characters you need ti unlock there is also street pass a feature for this game if the other person has Mario kart 7.

more reviews coming up.
2 years ago#2
Please stop. I don't normally read a sentence that is pretty much the length of a paragraph. P.S your reviews are boring. Cheers!
2 years ago#3
Wow that's the shortest review I've ever read.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
2 years ago#4
Ok, I don't know if you even bother reading these comments, but perhaps for your next review, you should detail what it is that you like about a game. This seems to merely scrape over a few of the features. Also, punctuation would be nice.
2 years ago#5
The Blue shells and Lightning items ruined that game for me. I don't usually hate Mario games, but that was an exception.
2 years ago#6
robb12 posted...
Please stop. I don't normally read a sentence that is pretty much the length of a paragraph. P.S your reviews are boring. Cheers!

No need to be mean. The kid just likes mario kart...
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
2 years ago#7
wow ur post is so hard to read :( :S ;/
---
im gonna be a poster like no one ever was before
2 years ago#8
Evonfire posted...
robb12 posted...

No need to be mean. The kid just likes mario kart...

I'm not, just stating a point. Fair enough he likes it though, Mario kart is awesome!
2 years ago#9
robb12 posted...

I find your definition of a "paragraph" questionable at best.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
2 years ago#10
[The user has no comments about this topic]
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario kart 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived