Bought a Vita because 3DS has no dual analog

#91NathanisDrakePosted 12/4/2012 2:59:56 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"Vita has a great line up games."

No, it does not.

Well there's Soul Sacrifice, and... and...

:((
---
I hate fanboys, but VITA fanboys are the most obnoxious of the bunch
Vita PSN : NateisD
#92RazieruPosted 12/4/2012 3:05:26 AM
mralspsp posted...
Really, does ALL the games require two analogues?

As I said in my OP, analogs are overrated. Only people with those "butterfingers" whine about such a triviality. A d-pad is more than enough.

Vita has a great line up games.

Eh, subjective as usual. All I see that interests me are Gravity Rush and maybe Assassin's Creed.

Saying their isn't is just being plain ignorant.

Like this statement? Because others may not feel the same way YOU do, they are....ignorant? I think a mirror is needed here.

I wish the 3DS would get the ball rolling in the RPG department.

Ah please. They need to get the ball rolling with so much more. How about a REAL revision of the 3DS? One with much better sound quality, non-Fisher Price and low budget make up for a body. And how's that E-Shop, particularly NA's E-Shop? There's so much more, but I don't feel like writing a novel.

Approaching the 2 year mark and we have very little. :(

Yep. Pretty sad that you guys are now getting screwed out of your first 3DS XL bundle with a launch unit as the hardware for starters. XD

My Mario DSi XL puts it to total shame. At least its color scheme is unique to the other DSi XLs.
---
My swagger will explode you.
#93IHeartMetroidPosted 12/4/2012 3:06:14 AM
It's not like I'm HAPPY the Vita has a terrible library. Back when it was announced, when Book of Memories was just announced, I was stoked. But then it turned out that the Sony made so many mistakes with the system that nobody made anything good for it, BOM turned out to be nothing but a BM, and the system went from "must buy" to me, into "most certainly NOT buy".

I mean, come on Sony! Screwing your customers out of both BC AND full functioning Remote Play- a feature you ADVERTISED to them? Pff.
#94RazieruPosted 12/4/2012 3:12:09 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
It's not like I'm HAPPY the Vita has a terrible library. Back when it was announced, when Book of Memories was just announced, I was stoked. But then it turned out that the Sony made so many mistakes with the system that nobody made anything good for it, BOM turned out to be nothing but a BM, and the system went from "must buy" to me, into "most certainly NOT buy".

I mean, come on Sony! Screwing your customers out of both BC AND full functioning Remote Play- a feature you ADVERTISED to them? Pff.

It's a shame that history is repeating itself even more so now with Sony. The 3DS is clearly whipping the Vita's ass with literally NO effort; even with its horrible fallacies.

Then we have Sony over here, for the second time, screwing over customers with yet another hand held. They have all the potential in the world technologically speaking to put Nintendo through the ground, yet, just like with the inferior DS vs. the PSP, they derp yet again with the Vita vs. the 3DS.

Shame Sony; horrible horrible shame. Remember: QUALITY > QUANTITY. Always.
---
#95IHeartMetroidPosted 12/4/2012 3:15:49 AM
Razieru posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...

It's a shame that history is repeating itself even more so now with Sony. The 3DS is clearly whipping the Vita's ass with literally NO effort; even with its horrible fallacies.

Then we have Sony over here, for the second time, screwing over customers with yet another hand held. They have all the potential in the world technologically speaking to put Nintendo through the ground, yet, just like with the inferior DS vs. the PSP, they derp yet again with the Vita vs. the 3DS.

Shame Sony; horrible horrible shame. Remember: QUALITY > QUANTITY. Always.

This. So much, this.

It's like I'm watching the TurboExpress lose to the GameBoy again.
#96RazieruPosted 12/4/2012 3:20:55 AM
Eh, I may say what I have to about Nintendo, but it's blatantly obvious that they are much more about quality than any other gaming company; let alone more attuned to what their gamers want.

Hell, I wanted a Vita for the technical marvel it is alone. But Sony will be damned if they think I will waste $250 for that bs. Before the inevitable happens, I guess I'll get it on clearance for $10 or something as a meme.
---
#97Whitecat007Posted 12/4/2012 3:29:16 AM
These handhelds are pretty young. Give it time. I bought a Vita cause it has my type of games. I love console games and I can play them on the go, boom. Someone made a list on the Vita board of upcoming games coming and all I know is I made the right choice and can't buy all the games I want. Which is a good sign for a handheld.

We all know the Vita is getting spanked in sales, but 3rd party companies are going to support it, Sony platforms are their bread and butter.
#98Whitecat007Posted 12/4/2012 3:36:36 AM
Razieru posted...
Eh, I may say what I have to about Nintendo, but it's blatantly obvious that they are much more about quality than any other gaming company; let alone more attuned to what their gamers want.

Hell, I wanted a Vita for the technical marvel it is alone. But Sony will be damned if they think I will waste $250 for that bs. Before the inevitable happens, I guess I'll get it on clearance for $10 or something as a meme.

Sony sucks at making games. The only things I like that has their logo on it is Gravity Rush and God Of War. I got Resistance Burning Skies...........so bad. I'm buying only third party games until Soul Sacrifice and Gravity Rush 2 come out.
#99IHeartMetroidPosted 12/4/2012 3:41:34 AM
"Sony sucks at making games."

Hey now. I'd say that they've got some pretty good first and second party titles out there. Didn't you like ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, or Journey?

Yes, they screwed up royally with the Vita. But still...
#100RetroFanGirlPosted 12/4/2012 3:44:27 AM
Bought a 3DS because Vita has no games.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77