do you think Squeenix will port thei IOS offerings to the 3ds?

#1ToastyAnakinPosted 12/1/2012 7:43:27 PM
Because the IOS offerings controls suck and are overpriced...

I wouldn't mind paying that price for a 3ds retail game.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#2ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:05:20 PM
bump
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#3lilpuddy31Posted 12/1/2012 9:55:28 PM
I would love to see the complete Final Fantasy Dimensions game on 3DS
---
The St. Louis Blues are the Chicago Cubs of the NHL = Chokers! :(
#4XashowdPosted 12/1/2012 10:24:27 PM
They should've put them on the 3DS in the first place, instead of trying to net sales from the mobile crowd, who only wanna pay $2 per game. As far as I'm concerned, buying into the mobile craze was a bad move on SE's part. If you're gonna make a game for any system, you make it so that it works with the control scheme avaliable and price it realistically according to the system it's being placed on. While we 3DS owners wouldn't mind a good $15 game, the mobile/casual crowd will turn their noses up at such a price, regardless of quailty. And yeah, I'm mostly ranting about TWEWY Solo Remix. Should've been on 3DS...Sadly, I don't know a lot about FF Dimensions. The name makes it sound like it belongs on the 3DS, though.
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#5Darkstorm16Posted 12/1/2012 10:43:51 PM
Truthfully...they need a big reality check on their games because their prices are freaky high...even some of their more hardcore games like Infinity Blade II, Superbrothers, Spirits, Mass Effect, even some action adventure games like The Dark Knight rises is cheaper than what Square Enix wants. Honestly who would pay $15 for TWETY when you can get the DS game used for a cheaper price at a store, even Chrono Trigger O.o. Square enix.....Im losing faith in them really... I'm converting to the world of Atlus.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#6MagiusNecrosPosted 12/1/2012 11:19:04 PM
If they get greedy enough.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#7badboyPosted 12/1/2012 11:43:54 PM
The price is high because the production costs are high. And the salaries are high too.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/square-enix-has-highest-salary-average-among-game-companies-in-japan-6384932
#8ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:34:47 AM
The prices are too much for apps, but perfect for portable console game prices.

Port it to the 3ds or vita with those prices and no one will complain
---
#9CurryfiendPosted 12/2/2012 2:21:15 AM
If a $2 app is $7 on eShop then a $15 app would probably be $40 on eShop.
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zg87ds.jpg
#10n00bsaib0tPosted 12/2/2012 2:52:55 AM
The prices are too much for apps, but perfect for portable console game prices.

Port it to the 3ds or vita with those prices and no one will complain

I... but... really?

Games are NOT apps. This is whats wrong with today's generation. A calculator is an app. Your parent's bank has an app. A meme viewer is an app. Games are games, it cost a lot more to make them than it does to make a calculator. Thats why games like FFD have the price tag they do, they aren't just going to slap it on there for $2 when it takes millions of dollars to make it. Don't be mad because companies what to get back what they put into their games, and don't be mad that mommy won't buy you $15 iOS games. Also don't be mad that you're on iOS and cant use Amazon App Store for Android for a free paid app every day.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile