Which type of Castlevania game would like to have instead of Mirrors of fate?

#31n00bsaib0tPosted 12/5/2012 8:23:33 AM
I wouldn't say there is one I want more, as long as we get classic and metroidvania style games later. I'm perfectly okay with them trying something new, as long as its done well. We won't know if the new game is bad until we play it, no matter what AXKISON says. Just look at everyone crying about Sticker Star not being exactly like TTYD, when it actually turned out to be a decent game.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#32AXKSIONPosted 12/5/2012 8:29:52 AM
RyuVegas posted...
This topic reminds me this game even exists. And I thank the TC for doing so as Castlevania Lords of Shadow is one of my favorite games EVER so I can't wait for this game.

You forgot that the game exists, yet you claim that Lords of Shadow is one of your favorite games...

something smells fishy in Denmark...

n00bsaib0t posted...
I wouldn't say there is one I want more, as long as we get classic and metroidvania style games later. I'm perfectly okay with them trying something new, as long as its done well. We won't know if the new game is bad until we play it, no matter what AXKISON says. Just look at everyone crying about Sticker Star not being exactly like TTYD, when it actually turned out to be a decent game.

Open your blind eyes and become unblind and look at the poll

Sticker Star, decent, ha! hell no.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#3321_21Posted 12/5/2012 8:33:57 AM
AXKSION posted...
Mirror of Fate is the thing that is trolling in this topic.

Look at how few people want the game! It's got a very low percentage in the poll.

I told you so. I told you so!

You forgot to look at the topic title.

"Which type of Castlevania game would you like to have INSTEAD of Mirrors of fate?"

INSTEAD, meaning, you're supposed to vote for something that's not MoF.
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?
#34n00bsaib0tPosted 12/5/2012 8:36:51 AM
Open your blind eyes and become unblind and look at the poll

The poll is based on a group of people that have yet to play the game, thus proves nothing about the quality of MoF.

Sticker Star, decent, ha! hell no.

It must suck to not be able to enjoy anything.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#35AXKSIONPosted 12/5/2012 8:49:43 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
It must suck to not be able to enjoy anything.

hating on a few games that suck =/= not being able to enjoy anything. what sucks for games is this gen, all the stupid shooters and lack of turn based jrpgs and great japanese games.

tons of games i love. hell, if i went to the trouble of listing them, you guys wouldn't care and would just ignore it, so I'm not going to do that for you. how do i know? It has happened before. I posted all my favorite games and got no responses, and people still claimed i liked nothing. I'm not going to play your little game.

21_21 posted...
"Which type of Castlevania game would you like to have INSTEAD of Mirrors of fate?"

INSTEAD, meaning, you're supposed to vote for something that's not MoF.

read the last poll option
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#36n00bsaib0tPosted 12/5/2012 9:04:44 AM
hating on a few games that suck =/= not being able to enjoy anything. what sucks for games is this gen, all the stupid shooters and lack of turn based jrpgs and great japanese games.

tons of games i love. hell, if i went to the trouble of listing them, you guys wouldn't care and would just ignore it, so I'm not going to do that for you. how do i know? It has happened before. I posted all my favorite games and got no responses, and people still claimed i liked nothing. I'm not going to play your little game.

Okay, do you enjoy anything this gen? You seem to despise anything new, you never give anything a chance. If its even slightly different from what the past games were you trash it before you even get to play it. Simple fact is you don't have the slightest clue if the game is good or not.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
#37RyuVegasPosted 12/5/2012 9:06:00 AM
AXKSION posted...

Ok Captain Jump-down-people's-throats. Let's think about this for a second. First off I literally bought a 3DSXL less than 2 Weeks ago. Meaning before then I had NO REASON to research 3DS games, including a Spinoff to one of my favorite games ever because I would have had no way to play it.

Now that I have a 3DS I can do this kind of research. But thanks for trying to... discredit me in someway. A way in which you failed miserably at.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega LP: Kid Icarus: Uprising
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
#38AXKSIONPosted 12/5/2012 9:09:54 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Okay, do you enjoy anything this gen? You seem to despise anything new, you never give anything a chance.

Dark Souls / Demon's Souls
Tales of Graces F
Valkyria Chronicles
Twilight Princess
first party nintendo titles
Monster Hunter series
Deus Ex HR
fallout 3 and 4
REvelations 3DS
OoT 3DS remake
jeanne d'arc
tactics ogre remake

not much more than that since I'm mostly a turn based jrpg type of guy.

n00bsaib0t posted...
Simple fact is you don't have the slightest clue if the game is good or not.

Yes I do because I have seen the trailers. The trailers prove that the game is trash. Also, I have played the entirety of LoS and God of War.

already several trailers out
---
#39WiiareVenomPosted 12/5/2012 9:24:49 AM
RyuVegas posted...
AXKSION posted...

Ok Captain Jump-down-people's-throats. Let's think about this for a second. First off I literally bought a 3DSXL less than 2 Weeks ago. Meaning before then I had NO REASON to research 3DS games, including a Spinoff to one of my favorite games ever because I would have had no way to play it.

Now that I have a 3DS I can do this kind of research. But thanks for trying to... discredit me in someway. A way in which you failed miserably at.

I have someone with the same username, but in lowercase on ignore. He has been banned before it seems.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#40n00bsaib0tPosted 12/5/2012 9:32:23 AM
Dark Souls / Demon's Souls
Tales of Graces F
Valkyria Chronicles
Twilight Princess
first party nintendo titles
Monster Hunter series
Deus Ex HR
fallout 3 and 4
REvelations 3DS
OoT 3DS remake
jeanne d'arc
tactics ogre remake

I asked for games this gen and you list N64 and Game Cube Zelda titles and despite bashing Sticker Star earlier you're claiming you like first party Nintendo titles (which is apparently a separate category from Zelda now).

Yes I do because I have seen the trailers. The trailers prove that the game is trash. Also, I have played the entirety of LoS and God of War.

already several trailers out

LoS and GoW are actually decent games. And you can't tell anything from the trailers. If trailers are anything to go by then Mega Man 9 was subpar because it was a reduced version of Mega Man VII and Mega Man 8 with less features. You don't know how a game is until you play it. Thats just a fact.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific