If you could, what color would you choose for your 3DS?

#11Chykka_BlackPosted 12/2/2012 2:09:16 PM
Purple with tulips on the casing or the purple pikmin
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#12Flamingcow99Posted 12/2/2012 2:12:14 PM
Clear
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:34 or Kirby:48 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#13NoNeedF0RaNamePosted 12/2/2012 2:14:04 PM
I have never understood why the color of a handheld is important to people. I dont mean this as a put down or anything, but I have seriously always been baffled on people who take the color so seriously as to not even buy the system until a better color is released. Obviously, it is their money to do as they wish, but i have never understood why something that has nothing to do with the games (the main point of a handheld or console), is that important to somebody that they will hold off on it.
---
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
#14kingdrake2Posted 12/2/2012 2:14:08 PM
green outer, red inside
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#15fallenKlNGPosted 12/2/2012 2:15:39 PM
Green, my fav color.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#16AnimeFreakKatiePosted 12/2/2012 2:18:15 PM
If I had to choose a solid color, it would be a white one.

If I could choose one with a design, I would get one with a Okami / Okamiden design.
#17PsychoWolfXPosted 12/2/2012 2:22:48 PM
I'm pretty happy with my shiny flame red, but orange or silver would be nice.
#18Ulyaoth74Posted 12/2/2012 2:26:11 PM
NoNeedF0RaName posted...

I don't feel like spending a lot of money on something with a color I don't like. I don't see how that is hard to understand. If you blow up the budget and price, you could compare it to not understanding why people care about the color of their car when it has nothing to do with getting you from point A to point B.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#19NoNeedF0RaNamePosted 12/2/2012 2:40:12 PM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
NoNeedF0RaName posted...

I don't feel like spending a lot of money on something with a color I don't like. I don't see how that is hard to understand. If you blow up the budget and price, you could compare it to not understanding why people care about the color of their car when it has nothing to do with getting you from point A to point B.

The car comparison doesn't really work. With a car, you have many different colors to choose from out of the gate so you are bound to find a color you like. Or you can get a custom paint job if you truly don't like any colors available. With a gaming system, they usually only release in one or two colors, but people will hold off on buying in hopes that their favorite color will be released one day. Is it really that important? Why miss out on months or years on playing a system you know you want because you don't like the available color? That's what I don't understand, but to each his own.

Imagine if people would have waited for a new color back inthe Nes/Snes/n64 days?
---
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
#20XashowdPosted 12/2/2012 2:46:10 PM
NoNeedF0RaName posted...
I have never understood why the color of a handheld is important to people. I dont mean this as a put down or anything, but I have seriously always been baffled on people who take the color so seriously as to not even buy the system until a better color is released. Obviously, it is their money to do as they wish, but i have never understood why something that has nothing to do with the games (the main point of a handheld or console), is that important to somebody that they will hold off on it.

If I had to guess, it's because they need a sense of individuality with the Color of their Console. It's why I got Flame Red instead of Black, like my DS Lite had been.

Though, if I did have the power to change the Color of my 3DS and include designs, I'd make my 3DS like the special KH3D one, except the designs would be Red instead of Purple, and I'd put each of the Enemy symbols (Nobody, Heartless, Unversed, and Nightmare) on the inside top part, Heartless insignia above the left speaker, Nobody symbol above the right, Unversed symbol below the left, and Nightmare symbol below the right.
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.