Fellow Lefties! I hear I much complaining over Kid Icarus' Controls. Why?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fellow Lefties! I hear I much complaining over Kid Icarus' Controls. Why?
2 years ago#11
^Yeah, he made it! :)

Anyway, I personally thought the controls were fine. I'm a lefty, and it didn't take long to get used to holding the stylus in my right hand. As a matter of fact, I sorta hated playing the game in lefty mode with the Circle Pad Pro... :/
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
(message deleted)
2 years ago#13
Lol my nails are great for playing!But you could always buy a finger stylus.Yes i'm left handed
---
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300
2 years ago#14
EndgamesDad posted...
emagdnE posted...
because it's a ****ing horrible control scheme

trying to imitate keyboard + mouse on a system that cannot do such

Ugh. How did you get onto the internet again?!?!?
I thought I confiscated all the electronics. I also know your little secret pertaining to my laptop and something about "Barzzers" or something. You have explaining to do mister. *grabs by ear*

Lmao. Read it first... and was confused as all hell. Then I read the Screenname. Busted up laughing.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega LP: Kid Icarus: Uprising
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
2 years ago#15
2000eramaax posted...
Lol my nails are great for playing!But you could always buy a finger stylus.Yes i'm left handed

Doesn't this scratch the screen/protector though?
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
2 years ago#16
I'm a lefty, I play KI using controls for the right handed and I have no problems at all (I can't get used to moving Kid using the right thumb).
---
3DS FC: 2191-7845-2935
2 years ago#17
I'm one of those lefties who had troubles. I just suck at holding the stylus with my right hand, so my aiming was always just slow/sloppy enough to make anything on intensity 7+ impossible for me. I tried using my thumb, a finger stylus, etc., but I'm just not coordinated enough with my right hand. :/

I picked up a CPP a few months back, though, and I've since been able to beat all levels on 7 and about 10 on 9.0. I can see why most lefties don't have any problem, though; I'm just weird with my complete inability to be precise with my right hand.
---
Still waiting for a new Star Fox...
2 years ago#18
the controls suck, I refuse to play it. I've put more hours into 3D Solitaire....

edit: i bought a CPP just for this game too, doh.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
(edited by DarkIVloon)
2 years ago#19
Unbral posted...
cus 3ds sux

You're so edgy.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
2 years ago#20
The controls are really awkward no matter what hand you use for what, but I find it particularly awkward as a left-handed guy.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fellow Lefties! I hear I much complaining over Kid Icarus' Controls. Why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived