Is the Vita starting to surpass the 3ds in games?

#131MetalLokiPosted 12/3/2012 7:45:20 PM
Vyers posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Vyers posted...
Also, MetalLoki, I gotta ask - is there any reason why you are so offended by someone stating that Persona 4 being superior to any 3DS game is fact, but you don't care that multiple people have made statements that Persona 4 is factually overrated and factually inferior to mainline SMT and Soul Hackers?

Lol, why should I even be asking. You don't care because you agree. You're upset that people are deriding your opinion, not that they deride opinions in general. Now that's fanboyism.

I don't care if they like it but what I do care about is that people can't accept me saying it's not awesome. Also hypocrite much, why do you cry fanboy whenever someone doesn't lke p4 even when they explain why? Also most of the people who you say I bring up at least play all the games unlike the p4/p3 only peopke so why shouldn't I take their word?

I'm calling you a fanboy because you have only expressed offense at one specific group, the group that happens to align itself against your opinion, but ignore it when you don't care. Seriously, I wouldn't be so bothered by peoples' clear biases if they weren't so dishonest about them. And who in this thread are those people who have only played Persona and not mainline SMT? Or is that a strawman to make your argument stronger?

Are you serious? There are p4/p3 only players that don't even play p1/p2, Have you not seen the fan heres? ask anyone that is a regular to all SMT boards.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#132VyersPosted 12/3/2012 7:45:22 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Vyers posted...
It's funny how all of these comments really became prevalent once Persona established itself as a Vita game and not a 3DS game. Overrated is a word used after a game goes to a platform besides your own, and before it comes to yours for the first time.

Really? SMT vs Persona has been going on for a long time. For it to increase would probably be because you didn't know about it.

For some dumbass reason he thinks it started with the 3ds/vita. How do you explaon before when it was only on the ps2? Did you say "lol ps2 fanboy are jelly at ps2 fans"?

MetalLoki! Watch the language; there's really no need for your psycho tanty just because I'm telling the truth about your fanboyism.

When Persona was coming to the 3DS as a TBA title, people were listing it as a huge reason to buy 3DS. People mostly asked that it be a port of one of the four Personas. Then, P4 is announced. No word on P3DS. On these forums, Persona is suddenly garbage.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#133Nickcool1996Posted 12/3/2012 7:48:03 PM
Vyers posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Vyers posted...
It's funny how all of these comments really became prevalent once Persona established itself as a Vita game and not a 3DS game. Overrated is a word used after a game goes to a platform besides your own, and before it comes to yours for the first time.

Really? SMT vs Persona has been going on for a long time. For it to increase would probably be because you didn't know about it.

For some dumbass reason he thinks it started with the 3ds/vita. How do you explaon before when it was only on the ps2? Did you say "lol ps2 fanboy are jelly at ps2 fans"?

MetalLoki! Watch the language; there's really no need for your psycho tanty just because I'm telling the truth about your fanboyism.

When Persona was coming to the 3DS as a TBA title, people were listing it as a huge reason to buy 3DS.

Wut.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#134MetalLokiPosted 12/3/2012 7:48:10 PM
Vyers posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Vyers posted...

When Persona was coming to the 3DS as a TBA title, people were listing it as a huge reason to buy 3DS. People mostly asked that it be a port of one of the four Personas. Then, P4 is announced. No word on P3DS. On these forums, Persona is suddenly garbage.

Did I list it? show me where because I've been pretty consistent with everything. Like I've said the whole thing was going on before the 3DS and vita but you along with outer are using the unfortunate split as ammo.
---
#135MetalLokiPosted 12/3/2012 7:48:52 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
Vyers posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Vyers posted...

When Persona was coming to the 3DS as a TBA title, people were listing it as a huge reason to buy 3DS.

Wut.

He really think the whole thing started just now.
---
#136HeavysackPosted 12/3/2012 7:50:08 PM
Vyers posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Vyers posted...

Stop wasting your time bro, ignorant people suck at having conversation. Let them hate on Persona while they see review after review giving it 10's and 9's XD Best game of 2012 is on the Vita, deal with it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s544sFja5k
#137MetalLokiPosted 12/3/2012 7:53:02 PM
Heavysack posted...
Vyers posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Vyers posted...

Stop wasting your time bro, ignorant people suck at having conversation. Let them hate on Persona while they see review after review giving it 10's and 9's XD Best game of 2012 is on the Vita, deal with it.

Yeah vyers this is the type of person on your side >_>
---
#138Nickcool1996Posted 12/3/2012 7:54:22 PM
I checked out the board. Just a bunch of people that wanted Persona 2 because they liked it more than 3/4 or were tired of them.

Hmm...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#139SkaldskaparmalPosted 12/3/2012 7:54:39 PM
Heavysack posted...
Best game of 2012 is on the Vita, deal with it.

Best game of 2012 is on the PSP, off the top of my head. And that's only going by English releases.
#140AkaneJonesPosted 12/3/2012 8:00:31 PM
Man this topic is ridiculous. What are you people, the topic was nonsensical a long time ago but sheesh.
1) Persona 4 is a highly rated good game, however it's a port.
2) Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is a highly rated good game, however it's a port.
3) Both should cancel each other out in arguments for or against 3DS vs Vita arguments.
4) Even if an Atlus fanboy disagrees about Zelda, the existence of Devil Survivor Overclocked, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Shin Megami Tensei IV & Etrian Odessey IV should cancel any superiority that Vita has.
6) 5 3DS games should trump 1 vita game, but fanboys and their silly opinions.
7) Atlus had listed a Persona title for 3DS, but then never explained further. SMT became SMTIV, Devi Survivor became DS Overclocked, but no word on Persona. We instead got a Soul Hackers port cropping up, we can not tell what Atlus' direction on this was. So ultimately Persona is still on the table, weather it be a port of 1, 2, or 3 or a completely new game. That should make 3DS trump one damn game with nothing else on the horizon, if nothing else does. But Persona specific Vita fanboys are crazy.