Is the Vita starting to surpass the 3ds in games?

#171MetalLokiPosted 12/3/2012 10:51:34 PM
I merely pointed out how prevalent it became to do so on these forums, only once Persona didn't seem to be coming to the 3DS.

This is where I keep getting upset because it rarely happens here compare to every other SMT heavy place. It is not the Nintendo fans. You can go to other fourms and see this happen with any SMT game that is not Persona 3/4.

The reason I won't take the opinion of heavysack and izzy seriously is because it is cleary bias. If you read what they said you could see that but I suppose you don't care because Nintendo fans are the " ad guys" for being on the 3DS biard.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#172IzzythewinnerPosted 12/4/2012 10:07:57 AM
sooo.... umm... despite the 18 pages of nintendo fanboyism stearting the defense of their handheld....

P4 golden still remains a better title among all of the titles currently released on the 3Ds.
i would strongly suggest all nintendoids to detach to sony, purchase a Playstation Vita, and attain a copy of persona 4. if you are short on cash, just trade in your 3ds, aswell as your 3ds library.

dont take this as an attack, as you will see its not once you play persona 4 and see that this was a grand gesture of kind advice, while you play the incredibly entertaining Jrpg ;)
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#173McMarblesPosted 12/4/2012 10:10:57 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
sooo.... umm... despite the 18 pages of nintendo fanboyism stearting the defense of their handheld....

P4 golden still remains a better title among all of the titles currently released on the 3Ds.
i would strongly suggest all nintendoids to detach to sony, purchase a Playstation Vita, and attain a copy of persona 4. if you are short on cash, just trade in your 3ds, aswell as your 3ds library.

dont take this as an attack, as you will see its not once you play persona 4 and see that this was a grand gesture of kind advice, while you play the incredibly entertaining Jrpg ;)

A single game sounds like a great reason to sacrifice my existing games and access to future games.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#174TiaelPosted 12/4/2012 10:12:28 AM(edited)
Bravely Default is better, and it's a new game as opposed to an enhanced port.
It'll release here.

And 3DS is getting a remake of my all time favorite game Dragon Quest VII.

I like both systems, but damn.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#175evilvergilPosted 12/4/2012 10:15:58 AM
Im sorry but im going to have to agree with Vyers on this one. Everything he has stated about the hype of a Persona game on the 3ds prior to the announcement of Golden is 100% true. People just need to accept the fact that the mainline Megaten games are not as popular as the Persona series, mainly P3 and P4. Same applies to P1 and P2 duology, they arent popular either. Note that this is coming from a longtime Megaten fan.I understand that everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but this IS fact.Now all of a sudden nintendo fans and Persona/SMT fans are calling P4 overated.There are other games that are WAAYY more overated.(I know the P4 argument has been ongoing for years but it became Alot more prelevant when P4G/Arena etc came around.) But hey fanboys will be fanboys afterall, if anything this fanbase is now just as embarassing as The Tales fanbase and the PXZ fanboys.
#176MetalLokiPosted 12/4/2012 10:17:16 AM
Izzythewinner posted...

Nah bro, I'm having fun with DeSu:O,KHDDD,KI:U and soon I'll have 3 Shantae games plus SMTIV and Soul Hackers.
---
#177n00bsaib0tPosted 12/4/2012 10:19:15 AM

We can get Persona 4 elsewhere. There are various titles we can't get anywhere but 3DS. Why would anyone trade a 3DS for a system with ONE good game when that game is on another console that we can pick up with the game for under $100 (assuming there is someone left out there that doesn't own a PS2 or B/C PS3) instead of spending over $300 before even purchasing Persona 4?

Also, we aren't all into the same genres. You consider Persona 4 a system seller even though you can get it on PS2. Fine, thats your money being wasted. I consider games like Super Mario 3D Land that I can't get on a 13 year old console to be system sellers.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#178MetalLokiPosted 12/4/2012 10:20:02 AM
evilvergil posted...
Im sorry but im going to have to agree with Vyers on this one. Everything he has stated about the hype of a Persona game on the 3ds prior to the announcement of Golden is 100% true. People just need to accept the fact that the mainline Megaten games are not as popular as the Persona series, mainly P3 and P4. Same applies to P1 and P2 duology, they arent popular either. Note that this is coming from a longtime Megaten fan.I understand that everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but this IS fact.Now all of a sudden nintendo fans and Persona/SMT fans are calling P4 overated.There are other games that are WAAYY more overated.(I know the P4 argument has been ongoing for years but it became Alot more prelevant when P4G/Arena etc came around.) But hey fanboys will be fanboys afterall, if anything this fanbase is now just as embarassing as The Tales fanbase and the PXZ fanboys.

Disagree. This topic alone had 0 Nintendo only fans saying anything about P4. Also nick was right, all the people hyping persona before already left and got a vita.
---
#179evilvergilPosted 12/4/2012 10:32:17 AM
Also contrary to what Nintendo fanboys and the media say, the vita does have some pretty good games,such as Gravity rush, P4G,Umvc3, Djmax Technica,Assasins creed, COD:BO2 if your into COD,BBCS:EX,Project diva F(dont judge me), Ys celceta, Aoi no kiseki,Trails of zero, and some of the upcoming ones like Soul sacrifice, Yaiba, God eater 2, Blazblue:Chrono phantasma etc. and yes while some of these are ports, the 3ds is just as guilty of having just as many ports, so you can forget about using that argument.
#180IzzythewinnerPosted 12/4/2012 10:40:26 AM
the only reason they are mad is simply because they wasted their money not knowing the 3Ds would reach terrible dead period while the vita is starting to shine bright.
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner