Is the Vita starting to surpass the 3ds in games?

#21monkeypahngPosted 12/2/2012 5:49:34 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
The Vita is the port and multiplatform machine with access to PSP and PS1 games to be rebought from an online store (in which you need to pay $100 to hold all of those games and then still run out of space).

Since we have Vita + PSP + PS1 vs. DS + 3DS in libraries, people could say that the Vita is better.

However, if you're only counting exclusives, 3DS wins by a landslide.

Would like to point out that the PSP collection on PSN doesn't even have all the PSP games available only the big titles or just them terrible shovelware disney games.

P4 is a great game, but by no means the "best". Can't even take you seriously when you name SFxT. The game that was pretty much condemned by so many people.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#22NnamzPosted 12/2/2012 5:57:45 PM
Depends on the games you like TC. Vita definitely wins in a few categories, but 3DS does win in others.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#23KillingHarderPosted 12/2/2012 6:12:04 PM
NettoSaito posted...
I don't care which one is better, both systems have great games lol.

For the Vita:

Gravity Rush
Uncharted Golden Abyss (not as good as 1-3 though)
Dynasty Warriors: Next
BlazBlue CSX
Mortal Kombat
SF vs Tekken
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom
Dead or Alive 5 Plus (in the future)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 (cant wait to see it's new features)
Final Fantasy X HD (in the future)
Metal Gear Solid 2 HD
Metal Gear Solid 3 HD
Shinobido 2
New Little Kings Story
Jet Set Radio HD (with extra features for the Vita version)
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Sonic Racing Transformed
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
Persona 4 Golden (although I'm not a fan)
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Playstation All Stars (most people get this for free with the PS3 version lol)
Ragnarok
Rayman Origins
Sly 4 (in the future)
Zero's Escape
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
WipEout
Zone of the Enders Collection (coming out later) -
-Zone of the Enders HD
-Zone of the Enders 2 HD
Jak Collection (might have been canned) -
-Jak and Daxter
-Jak II
-Jak 3

on top of all of that, there's HUNDREDS of PSP games up for download, as well as a lot of Playstation One classics. Although you can also get these on a PSP (or even a PS3 for the PS1 games), it's still nice being able to have them on the Vita.

Basically, with all of the PSP games and PSOne classics, you can own almost the entire Final Fantasy series, the Disgaea games, there's Monster Hunter, the PSP MGS games, the Parasite Eve series (1, 2, and 3rd Birthday), the Perosna series (once again, I'm not a fan...), and so on.

I'm not saying these games are all exclusive, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun playing on a handheld. If you want to shell out the cash for a larger sized memory card, you could own most of your favorite series, and have them there for easy access lol

BUT the 3DS has a great collection of games as well. That's why I bought it on launch, and still play it.

22 of those games are ports...
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#24DilliciousPosted 12/2/2012 6:19:03 PM
Nope.

Nothing interests me besides a upgraded port (persona 4) and gravity rush...

3DS however...has over 10+ games I am interested in...:/
---
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115 Steam:Dillicious
#25Nickcool1996Posted 12/2/2012 6:23:35 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
The Vita is the port and multiplatform machine with access to PSP and PS1 games to be rebought from an online store (in which you need to pay $100 to hold all of those games and then still run out of space).

Since we have Vita + PSP + PS1 vs. DS + 3DS in libraries, people could say that the Vita is better.

Would like to point out that the PSP collection on PSN doesn't even have all the PSP games available only the big titles or just them terrible shovelware disney games.

P4 is a great game, but by no means the "best". Can't even take you seriously when you name SFxT. The game that was pretty much condemned by so many people.

I know, not having KH BBS on there irritates me.

SFxT sucks and I would never say P4G is the best of anything. It's not the best Persona game, it's not the best RPG, and many can say it's not the best game on the Vita since they have VLR too. You're most likely talking to TC though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#26OtherSuperPhilPosted 12/2/2012 6:25:05 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
For the love of--enough with these topics regarding the Vita vs 3DS. It incites flame wars and stupidity among each group.

Excellent first post.

Some people would rather play system wars than video games. Shameful.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#27surferguy7Posted 12/2/2012 6:25:32 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
For the love of--enough with these topics regarding the Vita vs 3DS. It incites flame wars and stupidity among each group.

They're getting boring.

Implying it was ever entertaining in the first place.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#28monkeypahngPosted 12/2/2012 6:27:13 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
monkeypahng posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...

I know, not having KH BBS on there irritates me.

SFxT sucks and I would never say P4G is the best of anything. It's not the best Persona game, it's not the best RPG, and many can say it's not the best game on the Vita since they have VLR too. You're most likely talking to TC though.

Oop yeah, that part was referring to TC hence the double space. Sorry.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#29Plasma EXEPosted 12/2/2012 6:29:30 PM(edited)
0/10

You could at least list games that aren't already on other consoles.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#30hyper kobun dashPosted 12/2/2012 6:30:41 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Good thing the option exists to own both systems.

Witchcraft!!!
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9