Is the Vita starting to surpass the 3ds in games?

#41Northern_RosePosted 12/2/2012 7:19:56 PM
Why does every one say you need to re-buy PSP games? Seriously all you people saying this how many of you actually own a PSP to start with. Also digital games are account based and can be transferred over. So basically it just means any games you have on UMD and you want to play again, you could buy the digital version off PSN or you could just keep your old PSP and continue to play them. Why do you have to trade in an old system to get a new one?

That's such a lame attack saying you got to re-buy your games. Only the games on UMD and only if you trade in you PSP to get a Vita.
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad." ~ Bad-Anon
3DS FC: 4210-5381-4799
#42NnamzPosted 12/2/2012 7:24:12 PM
AXKSION posted...
lol @ comparing the Vita to the 3DS. Vita has no games, NO GAMES!

stargazer64 posted...
Good thing the option exists to own both systems.

No it does not. The Vita is NOT an option.

Love drones. Love 'em.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#43kdiz4321Posted 12/2/2012 7:30:54 PM
Northern_Rose posted...
Why does every one say you need to re-buy PSP games? Seriously all you people saying this how many of you actually own a PSP to start with. Also digital games are account based and can be transferred over. So basically it just means any games you have on UMD and you want to play again, you could buy the digital version off PSN or you could just keep your old PSP and continue to play them. Why do you have to trade in an old system to get a new one?

That's such a lame attack saying you got to re-buy your games. Only the games on UMD and only if you trade in you PSP to get a Vita.

That's an excellent argument against people who complain about re-buying games. Too bad no one in this topic is making that argument.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#44Killingjoke_666Posted 12/2/2012 7:31:18 PM
I bought the 3DS for Revelation and Mario Kart mostly. I also will pick up Paper ZZMario and the other Mario games which isnt much but I want a Vita as well.
Uncharted which I didn't care for on PS3 looks interesting ....All Stars maybe, Persona 4 only cause it disappeared from my room somehow..
Very slim pickings but I do want one eventually
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!
#45MetalLokiPosted 12/2/2012 7:33:58 PM(edited)
confettistorm posted...
NoJobBob posted...
I think it's getting close. For starters look at the fighting games. SFxT, UMvC3, DoA 5, PS All Stars

Then you look at Persona 4, which is arguably the greatest game between both handhelds

I'm not saying it has better games just yet, but it's seriously really close and the vita got off to a super late start

Vita gets Persona.
3DS gets Etrian Odyssey and a main SMT

We're even! Now add the rest of the 3DS must-own titles.

You would have a point if Namco decides to localize both Tales of Hearts R and Innocence R.

Fix'd.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#46Baha05Posted 12/2/2012 7:35:42 PM
Northern_Rose posted...

I own a PSP and went UMD only so it does suck that if I want to play said UMDs I would have to keep my PSP to play them, and in the off chance my PSP craps out on me I would have to spend well money on a new PSP instead of having the fun of updating to a Vita because Vita has no real B/C
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#47lambchipsPosted 12/2/2012 8:05:27 PM
NoJobBob posted...
Then you look at Persona 4, which is arguably the greatest game between both handhelds

it maybe the greatest game but you should know that its still an expansion of a game that came out last gen...
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#48Sir_HaxorPosted 12/2/2012 8:15:23 PM
confettistorm posted...
NoJobBob posted...
I think it's getting close. For starters look at the fighting games. SFxT, UMvC3, DoA 5, PS All Stars

I'm not saying it has better games just yet, but it's seriously really close and the vita got off to a super late start

Vita gets Persona.
3DS gets Etrian Odyssey.

We're even! Now add the rest of the 3DS must-own titles.

You would have a point if Namco decides to localize both Tales of Hearts R and Innocence R.

Lol at Persona and Etrian Odyssey being "even". Persona 4 is a glorified dating sim.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#49aiumPosted 12/2/2012 8:16:17 PM
Surpass? Take this

http://i.imgur.com/IVPxt.png

From 2ch Japan
#50Lord_FroodPosted 12/2/2012 9:29:37 PM
Katamari, Rayman, Lumines, LBP, P4G, Gravity Rush, Ragnarok...

NSMB2, Revelations, Kid Icarus, EOIV, Mario Kart, 3D Land, OoT...

Yeah, I could easily name a good Vita title for each good 3DS title. You guys who say one is better than the other are f***ing crazy.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood