The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So whatcha guys getting for christmas?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So whatcha guys getting for christmas?
2 years ago#1
Hmmm?
---
Defeat is only momentary :(
2 years ago#2
I may get quite a bit of gift cards, a blanket, and spending time with my out-of-state relatives for cheap. 3DS-wise, I may get more eShop credits, there's still quite a few digital games I want, I have most of the retail games I want right now.
2 years ago#3
Loz OOT. Pretty much it. Maybe a larger SD card so I can fit more eShop content onto it.
---
\Flare/ online KIU name. Member of the Angel Strikers.
3DS FC:1332-8737-0600 Send me a PM if you add me
2 years ago#4
Borderland's 2, maybe some clothes.

Meanwhile I'm getting my wife a necklace.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
2 years ago#5
nothing 3ds related, i dont think
i'll be getting a ton of steam games during xmas sale but thats all for games...

this year all my money will be spent on a card game called weiss schwarz, im glad there arent many games that interests me this way im allowed to distribute most of my hobby money into my other hobbies
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
2 years ago#6
I kind of want a snuggie.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
2 years ago#7
lol izzy
---
Currently Playing: ACNF, Pkmn B2, Little Busters
NA 3DS FC: 2964 8584 9684; PM if added; xat.com/3dschannel
2 years ago#8
bro got me Theatrhythm & Sticker Star. I got him XCOM.

We generally try to spend the same amount on each other. He got Theatrhythm at a special discount so both games together totalled the same amount.

Non-video game wise, one of my friends sent me a box from a board game/toy company, but I promised not to open it before Christmas. I think i have a pretty good idea of what's inside it though.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai
2 years ago#9
How am I supposed to know?
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
2 years ago#10
-Pink/White 3DS XL
- harvest moon: A New Beginning
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Black Ops 2
- Other miscellaneous DS/3DS games
-A book
- Microsoft Points
- 12 month Live subscription

Those are the only things I know for certain. Christmas feels like it's too far away.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So whatcha guys getting for christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived