Megaman battle network fans, check these vids out.

#31Frost_LASERPosted 12/4/2012 12:58:50 PM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
megamanx1291 posted...
My BN 6 deck was dangerous man. Pithockeys PA's all over the place, good times. Every RV boss feared me. Because full synchro pithockeys hurt like hell.

Barely anything frightens me more than a HockeyPit! Especially since even if it doesn't finish, you're likely to have Full Synch back from all the hits you deal.

What about MMBN2's fliching bodyguard PA spam? That was 1,800 damage that could be stacked with other attacks. I should also mention Bass V3 with four +40 navi damage chips attached.
#32rideshortPosted 12/4/2012 8:44:18 PM(edited)
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
megamanx1291 posted...
My BN 6 deck was dangerous man. Pithockeys PA's all over the place, good times. Every RV boss feared me. Because full synchro pithockeys hurt like hell.

Barely anything frightens me more than a HockeyPit! Especially since even if it doesn't finish, you're likely to have Full Synch back from all the hits you deal.

What about MMBN2's fliching bodyguard PA spam? That was 1,800 damage that could be stacked with other attacks. I should also mention Bass V3 with four +40 navi damage chips attached.

If you got hit with the Bodyguard PA, you fail. There are many ways to avoid. In MMBN 2, you could have 5 of any non Navi chip. That includes chips like Invis 1/2/3, Leaf Shield, Stone Body, Bubble Wrap, Anti Damage, Anti Sword, Drop Down, Pop Up, Life Aura 2/3 or just dodging the slow-ass shurikens. Besides there is a much worse PA. Gater. Then again, MMBN 2 had broken folder rules.
---
I believe in the Golden Rule and you should too!
http://i.imgur.com/63HCN.gif
#33Frost_LASERPosted 12/4/2012 8:53:41 PM
rideshort posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
megamanx1291 posted...

If you got hit with the Bodyguard PA, you fail. There are many ways to avoid. In MMBN 2, you could have 5 of any non Navi chip. That includes chips like Invis 1/2/3, Leaf Shield, Stone Body, Bubble Wrap, Anti Damage, Anti Sword, Drop Down, Pop Up, Life Aura 2/3 or just dodging the slow-ass shurikens. Besides there is a much worse PA. Gater. Then again, MMBN 2 had broken folder rules.

Gater can't destroy the life aura though can it? I personally used heavy stamp Q code and ultra bomb in Q code as well. Breaks panels and heavy stamp has "auto aim."
#34rideshortPosted 12/4/2012 9:20:05 PM(edited)
rideshort posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
megamanx1291 posted...

Gater can't destroy the life aura though can it? I personally used heavy stamp Q code and ultra bomb in Q code as well. Breaks panels and heavy stamp has "auto aim."

Nope. Gater can't break Life Aura alone. Powered up, it can kill Life Aura 1/2. The problem with those PA's is that they have bad codes in that game and are not multi-hitting. If I want to break panels, you got Geddon 2.
---
I believe in the Golden Rule and you should too!
http://i.imgur.com/63HCN.gif
#35megamanx1291(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:28:18 AM
Gater the the solution if you have problems with post game.
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
#36DemiseEndPosted 12/5/2012 5:16:13 AM
megamanx1291 posted...
Gater the the solution if you have problems with post game.

Gater is a bit of a problem WHEN you realize that its not a full screen, and it is bad against shield based enemies that flood the post game

Yeah Gater is IIRC like this

E: Empty Panel
M: Megaman
G: Gater

EEEEEEE
MGGGGG
EGGGGG
EGGGGG

4 Grid and Row but whatever. Hope that pictured the AOE well, basically it did not perfectly hit above Megaman

That being said, another rather broke folder was Snakeman which is basically mini Gater if used correctly and IMO much more effective for most post game bosses

Also Gater is extremely good in PVP because even not assuming the "everyone use it" Hubstyle, it is, basically a one hit kill where matches are decided by the speed of button press.

Lowed BN3 the most tho, so much broke even with Navi Recycler lol, and it has the Plantman/Bubbleman/Flashman trio
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#37NettoSaitoPosted 12/5/2012 5:53:48 AM
Answer must be somewhere ~
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito