Should Pokemon Red and Blue be on the eShop?

#31WickedSickJoshPosted 12/3/2012 12:24:45 PM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...

when was the last time nintendo/gamefreak/whatever reworked any of the VC to include things like trading, battling, etc?

Didn't Nintendo release Super Street Fighter II with online battling for the Wii's VC? And also didn't they add the ability to save your pictures from Pokemon Snap? I'm sure if they rereleased Red/Blue they'd have some kind of wireless trade/battle system.

Anyway, I'd love to see the originals rereleased, glitches and all. *remembers the annoying "Toxic" and "Wrap" combo*
---
Currently Playing: WWE '13 (360), Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#32GenoPosted 12/3/2012 12:54:24 PM
WickedSickJosh posted...
Didn't Nintendo release Super Street Fighter II with online battling for the Wii's VC? And also didn't they add the ability to save your pictures from Pokemon Snap? I'm sure if they rereleased Red/Blue they'd have some kind of wireless trade/battle system.

Anyway, I'd love to see the originals rereleased, glitches and all. *remembers the annoying "Toxic" and "Wrap" combo*

That was actually Capcom's project. Nintendo didn't do anything but release it onto VC.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#33Maxx_the_SlashPosted 12/3/2012 1:32:35 PM(edited)
2wingedangel posted...
Yes, but Gen 2 would be better.

You know full well they would never release Gen 2 and skip Gen 1 when they could just release both. It's like saying they should have skipped Super Mario Land and gone straight for Super Mario Land 2.

FeiBenares posted...
Fire Red
Leaf Green
next - Water Blue and Thunder Yellow

Thunder is a sound. Lightning is visual. It should be Lightning Yellow, not Thunder Yellow.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Coming 12-25-12