In regards to the Battle Network series...

#11Starwars4JPosted 12/3/2012 3:53:20 PM
MMBN7 3DS
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#12Sad_FacePosted 12/3/2012 3:56:56 PM
MMBN7 3DS is the only correct answer. Just have the ending of MMBN6 be the start of MMBN7, in a dream. And start the story 10 years from MMBN6 with Lan in college or just finishing college.
#13Hiro11Posted 12/3/2012 3:58:53 PM
Battle Network 1-6 , Chip Challenge, and 4.5 Real Operation Collection. No need for BN7 3DS.
---
3DS FC: 1332-8590-7851
#14rideshortPosted 12/3/2012 4:16:32 PM
A collection with online.
---
I believe in the Golden Rule and you should too!
http://i.imgur.com/63HCN.gif
#15AlilatiasPosted 12/4/2012 12:27:39 AM
What do I really want? MMBN7 but not really MMBN7.

A new game taking place 100 years after BN, and 100 years before Star Force. Plot threads referencing both series. Transition from the internet to the wave world. First contact with Wave Beings. And finally find out what the hell Sirius meant when he said something about knowing someone 100 years prior to Star Force 3.

What would most likely happen? A cheap series of collections. Not just one, but multiple. Split into three.

- BN 1-3
- BN 4 Red Sun, BN 5 Team Protoman, BN 6 Gregar
- BN 4 Blue Moon, BN 5 Team Colonel, BN 6 Falzar

But that would be acceptable so long as at least BN 3 and BN 6 had multiplayer functionality.
---
How about I just walk up to you, take your cereal, punch you in the face, and say "/breakfast"? Yeah, not very nice. -frk_of_hpttln
#16SMASHKING84Posted 12/4/2012 2:11:50 AM
option 2 i want a new game with single player. i'd prefer only one version but i'm not willing to sacrifice single player to get it.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#17DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 2:23:34 AM(edited)
Alilatias posted...
What do I really want? MMBN7 but not really MMBN7.

A new game taking place 100 years after BN, and 100 years before Star Force. Plot threads referencing both series. Transition from the internet to the wave world. First contact with Wave Beings. And finally find out what the hell Sirius meant when he said something about knowing someone 100 years prior to Star Force 3.

What would most likely happen? A cheap series of collections. Not just one, but multiple. Split into three.

- BN 1-3
- BN 4 Red Sun, BN 5 Team Protoman, BN 6 Gregar
- BN 4 Blue Moon, BN 5 Team Colonel, BN 6 Falzar

But that would be acceptable so long as at least BN 3 and BN 6 had multiplayer functionality.

3 and 6 were probably the best in the series by far.

5 was cool because it had the hardest version of bass imo. Although I can't remember him in 6 even though I beat him...(bassGX?)

And I think the version I'm talking about in 5 was only for the ds version but I don't remember. Bassxx I think it was, where he was all purple.

But I think I'm the only one that doesn't care about the multiplayer feature. Yeah it would be cool if they added it but I'm not going to throw a fit if they don't.

Especially how one sided Gregar is compared to Falzhar.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#18Dark_BassPosted 12/4/2012 4:00:38 AM
I say remakes. I would love for a BN7 to come, but honestly, the series ended on a high note, and I rather it stay that way. As for HD remakes... Well, I played the originals long enough that I probably wouldn't buy them, especially since I can just break out my DS and play them again anyway.
#19DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 4:03:40 AM
Dark_Bass posted...
I say remakes. I would love for a BN7 to come, but honestly, the series ended on a high note, and I rather it stay that way. As for HD remakes... Well, I played the originals long enough that I probably wouldn't buy them, especially since I can just break out my DS and play them again anyway.

Yup. I literally have every BN game sitting on the end of my bed just in case.

The other day I picked up BN3 because I started a new game a loooooong time ago and figured I would try to beat the secret area.

Nope.

I have no idea how I had the patience for that way back then, I can't even bring myself to collect all the standard chips now >_>
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#20VyersPosted 12/4/2012 4:18:03 AM
You forgot the reboot option. I'd like to see them make a sequel with BN's gameplay, and BN's characters, but have the plot go in different directions than the original's did.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear