In regards to the Battle Network series...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. In regards to the Battle Network series...

User Info: KaspaUFgator

KaspaUFgator
4 years ago#21
Sad_Face posted...
MMBN7 3DS is the only correct answer. Just have the ending of MMBN6 be the start of MMBN7, in a dream. And start the story 10 years from MMBN6 with Lan in college or just finishing college.

This
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
4 years ago#22
I'd appreciate a fully 3D Battle Network on 3DS.

User Info: yokoexe

yokoexe
4 years ago#23
It would be great to see an online game, where you can custom make your own Navi and play on "the net" all the time, battling others and fighting random battles.
"Slow Joe Crow sews Knox in box now." -Fox in Socks

User Info: Soeroah

Soeroah
4 years ago#24
I'd like all the games in the series to get HD remakes for the 3DS, in a compilation, same as Mega Man Zero got.

Preferably with the 'multiple version' games both included together, like the second Star Force games.

But asking for, what, ten HD re-releases on a single cart is probably a bit much to expect from Capcom these days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
4 years ago#25
Sad_Face posted...
MMBN7 3DS is the only correct answer. Just have the ending of MMBN6 be the start of MMBN7, in a dream. And start the story 10 years from MMBN6 with Lan in college or just finishing college.

This. You could even bring in a new lead and have Lan become playable later on, if need be, with his having a life now and all.

I would buy a collection, but ideally with a Complete Works treatment; remastered soundtracks and local multiplayer. Multiple save files, ideally. Otherwise no reason to upgrade from my original carts for the moment.

User Info: ShademanDS

ShademanDS
4 years ago#26
I think I'd like a new Battle Network game, Check the sig bro
Won't change this until Megaman.EXE and Lan come back for one more game: started 5/21/09

User Info: Buttery_Toast

Buttery_Toast
4 years ago#27
I'd buy a collection. But only if they add an easy mode like they did for the MMZ collection.
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: Virtue's Last Reward

User Info: arthur8642

arthur8642
4 years ago#28
Soeroah posted...
I'd like all the games in the series to get HD remakes for the 3DS, in a compilation, same as Mega Man Zero got.

Preferably with the 'multiple version' games both included together, like the second Star Force games.

But asking for, what, ten HD re-releases on a single cart is probably a bit much to expect from Capcom these days.

There won't be an HD re-release, as the 3DS isn't an HD system.

Nitpicking, I know. I'd like a compilation though. I only have 6 now, but I play the others through alternative means and having them on a nintendo console again would be great.
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'

User Info: Soeroah

Soeroah
4 years ago#29
arthur8642 posted...
Soeroah posted...

There won't be an HD re-release, as the 3DS isn't an HD system.

Nitpicking, I know. I'd like a compilation though. I only have 6 now, but I play the others through alternative means and having them on a nintendo console again would be great.

Right, right, I mispoke. Less HD, more revamping the graphics, making it work on the 3DS resolution and have it look like a more 3D-style game. There are some overworld map areas that may actually look quite good with the 3D working them over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. In regards to the Battle Network series...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived