In regards to the Battle Network series...

#21KaspaUFgatorPosted 12/4/2012 8:19:42 AM
Sad_Face posted...
MMBN7 3DS is the only correct answer. Just have the ending of MMBN6 be the start of MMBN7, in a dream. And start the story 10 years from MMBN6 with Lan in college or just finishing college.

This
---
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!
#22supremeblasterPosted 12/4/2012 8:31:19 AM
I'd appreciate a fully 3D Battle Network on 3DS.
#23yokoexePosted 12/4/2012 11:39:54 AM
It would be great to see an online game, where you can custom make your own Navi and play on "the net" all the time, battling others and fighting random battles.
---
"Slow Joe Crow sews Knox in box now." -Fox in Socks
#24SoeroahPosted 12/4/2012 5:29:43 PM
I'd like all the games in the series to get HD remakes for the 3DS, in a compilation, same as Mega Man Zero got.

Preferably with the 'multiple version' games both included together, like the second Star Force games.

But asking for, what, ten HD re-releases on a single cart is probably a bit much to expect from Capcom these days.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#25FuzzyJelloPosted 12/4/2012 5:49:58 PM
Sad_Face posted...
MMBN7 3DS is the only correct answer. Just have the ending of MMBN6 be the start of MMBN7, in a dream. And start the story 10 years from MMBN6 with Lan in college or just finishing college.

This. You could even bring in a new lead and have Lan become playable later on, if need be, with his having a life now and all.

I would buy a collection, but ideally with a Complete Works treatment; remastered soundtracks and local multiplayer. Multiple save files, ideally. Otherwise no reason to upgrade from my original carts for the moment.
#26ShademanDSPosted 12/4/2012 5:54:28 PM
I think I'd like a new Battle Network game, Check the sig bro
---
Won't change this until Megaman.EXE and Lan come back for one more game: started 5/21/09
#27Buttery_ToastPosted 12/4/2012 6:23:36 PM
I'd buy a collection. But only if they add an easy mode like they did for the MMZ collection.
---
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: Virtue's Last Reward
#28arthur8642Posted 12/4/2012 6:54:35 PM
Soeroah posted...
I'd like all the games in the series to get HD remakes for the 3DS, in a compilation, same as Mega Man Zero got.

Preferably with the 'multiple version' games both included together, like the second Star Force games.

But asking for, what, ten HD re-releases on a single cart is probably a bit much to expect from Capcom these days.

There won't be an HD re-release, as the 3DS isn't an HD system.

Nitpicking, I know. I'd like a compilation though. I only have 6 now, but I play the others through alternative means and having them on a nintendo console again would be great.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
#29SoeroahPosted 12/4/2012 11:34:31 PM
arthur8642 posted...
Soeroah posted...

There won't be an HD re-release, as the 3DS isn't an HD system.

Nitpicking, I know. I'd like a compilation though. I only have 6 now, but I play the others through alternative means and having them on a nintendo console again would be great.

Right, right, I mispoke. Less HD, more revamping the graphics, making it work on the 3DS resolution and have it look like a more 3D-style game. There are some overworld map areas that may actually look quite good with the 3D working them over.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.