Would it be feasible to expect a release for Tails Adventure for the VC?

#1FefnirOmega13Posted 12/3/2012 3:31:19 PM
My Game Gear just gave up on me, and I'm very sad because it was one of my favourite games to play. I have it on that Gems Collection thing as well as my completed SADX file, but it's not the same playing it on a huge stretchy TV screen, y'know?

I'd pay money for it, anyway...
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#2FefnirOmega13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:58:09 PM
bump
---
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#3rahxephon122Posted 12/3/2012 4:04:08 PM
I'd LOVE Tails' Adventure on VC.
Wasn't there a second one as well?
Anyways, it's a GG so SEGA would have to decide it.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#4FefnirOmega13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:13:43 PM
rahxephon122 posted...
I'd LOVE Tails' Adventure on VC.
Wasn't there a second one as well?
Anyways, it's a GG so SEGA would have to decide it.

Nah, that was Skypatrol, which frankly wasn't as good due to the on-rails mechanic and the whole Tails dying as easily as Bubsy or something.

Still, you never know...
---
#5Jakerific44Posted 12/3/2012 4:29:16 PM
I've never played it, but it looks fun.
---
Miiverse is amazing. It's like Gamefaqs but without the trolls.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonwarriorz1?feature=mhee
#6rahxephon122Posted 12/3/2012 4:58:17 PM
I think tails is more than due for another game of his own.

It's a little shameful that Shadow has been featured more than tails within the past decade.
---
#7Blaze627Posted 12/3/2012 5:05:22 PM
Yeah, and for some reason, Tails Adventure has a really dark screen when played on SADX. Really irritating.

I think it's definitely likely, though. Definitely a gem of a game.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#8FefnirOmega13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:03:37 PM
rahxephon122 posted...
I think tails is more than due for another game of his own.

It's a little shameful that Shadow has been featured more than tails within the past decade.

Actually, I'm inclined to agree. The last time we could play as tails was in Advance 3, which was close to three quarters of a decade ago.

They need to make a sonic game with the classic Sonic+Tails / Sonic only / Tails only options. I miss playing as him- I only ever used to play as Tails in S2 and 3 way back in yesteryear.

(Sonic 4-2 wasn't good enough imo, though...)
---
#9rahxephon122Posted 12/3/2012 6:31:11 PM
4-2 was "ok" on the iPhone. But what Tails really needs is something his own. If SEGA were smart they could make a really great game about tails due to his diverse character traits.
*Wall of text incoming*
They could pull elements from all of his good roles in the games.
If I were to do it, it would be 3D-platform like sonic adventure and '06 (but much less glitchy). Have an explore-able world hub/map areas like sonic Adventure, a variety of different level types, and a creation/construction aspect.
Explore the map/hub and levels to find parts for the tornado and weapons/devices. Use the parts to build upgrade-able weapons that you can use in the map and some stages, like Tails' Adventure. The stages could range from Action (3D and/or 2D platforming like day/modern stages from Unleashed, Colors, and Generations), have a few Shoot-em stages like SA2, flying stages in the Tornado, maybe even racing stages.
And for the love of gaming, can we finally use his Super Form? How bad is it that Shadow, Silver, and Blaze already use theirs and Tails hasn't? (Albeit Blaze used the Sol Emeralds iirc.)

TL;DR: So much potential, so little actually done with it.
---