Sign here if you enjoy both Vita and 3DS

#21TiaelPosted 12/3/2012 8:34:09 PM
Signs
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#22Lord_VishanaPosted 12/3/2012 9:05:24 PM
*happily signs*

Both are amazing system, I love having unlimited portable gaming options.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#23MATADOR480Posted 12/3/2012 9:14:54 PM
>signs<
Love them both! Been playing paper mario for 3ds and need for speed on vita. Both are great games!
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#24Gam3r777Posted 12/3/2012 9:15:18 PM
I'll sign when they don't force you to buy a memory card.
#25McMarblesPosted 12/3/2012 9:25:51 PM
*signs*

I have neither at the moment, but will have a 3DS soon. I respect the Vita, though not some of its more... zealous fans.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#26SagadegoPosted 12/3/2012 9:26:51 PM
Tiael posted...
Signs

---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#27Lord_Frood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:27:08 PM
Gam3r777 posted...

But they don't! It's called a bundle! Sell back the game it comes with and keep your 4 GB card. It's not much... but it's a start.

MetalLoki posted...
Sleeper hits? like hidden gems?

Exactly. Maybe they weren't quite "hidden" but I'm usually very keen on new releases, so I enjoyed the hell out of the Wii. Everyone thought it was just WAGGLAN and first party games, but it had a lot to offer.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
#28ThaBasT_MidgaRPosted 12/3/2012 9:51:48 PM
Gaming Rules!!

Sign =>
---
Another Winter
#29Koi_TenchiPosted 12/3/2012 10:01:25 PM
*Doesn't sign or anti-sign*

I love my 3DS and I really, really want to love and purchase a Vita, but I just haven't seen enough games relevant to my interests yet.

Last gen I absolutely LOVED both my DS and PSP. I still play both of them plenty (though not the DS so much, since I can generally play all the same stuff from it on my 3DS). I'm hoping that'll eventually be the case here, but I haven't seen most of the stuff I really liked on PSP (like the number of Square Enix gems and general awesome and unique tactics and RPG games) make their way over to the Vita yet.

That all being said, if the Vita ever gets a PS2 classics type deal equivalent to the PS1 classics playable on PSP and Vita, I'll be right there. I travel a lot and the mere possibility of having all the classics of the PS2 in the palm of my hand would be a massive selling point.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#30Koi_TenchiPosted 12/3/2012 10:03:29 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
Gam3r777 posted...

But they don't! It's called a bundle! Sell back the game it comes with and keep your 4 GB card. It's not much... but it's a start.

MetalLoki posted...
Sleeper hits? like hidden gems?

Exactly. Maybe they weren't quite "hidden" but I'm usually very keen on new releases, so I enjoyed the hell out of the Wii. Everyone thought it was just WAGGLAN and first party games, but it had a lot to offer.

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider some of the good sleeper hits on Wii?

I've played the hell out of the Zeldas and Marios and all that, so it'd be nice to know some other games to look into, especially since Wii games seem to tend to be pretty cheap nowadays.

I know Little King's Story seems to always be at the top of the sleeper hit list, but what else do you consider up there?
---
It's a secret to everybody.