What's the most disappointing 3DS game you own?

#11OtherSuperPhil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:01:25 PM
Durpee7 posted...
Sonic Generations. Spent like an hour on it and I've had it for almost a year

I think you're almost done with the solo campaign then! lol
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#12IAznDragonI YanPosted 12/3/2012 10:03:25 PM
code of princess and spirit camera
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#13hyper kobun dashPosted 12/3/2012 10:03:36 PM
I can't decide between 3 games:

Kingdom Hearts 3D - preordered it and picked it up day 1, and I just can't get into it. It's just meh. Maybe I don't like the series as much as I thought I did.

Tekken 3D Prime - I've loved Tekken's fighting engine and characters for years. Where this game fails is it's lack of content(Dark Resurrection for PSP has more content and modes even though it came out 6 years ago), and the way they handled network play is absolutely terrible. I've put about 30 hours into it, and I can honestly say that it had the potential to be great instead of just solid, but it fell victim to bad design choices.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II - no online play, and just an overall lazy port. Not much else to say about this one.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#14VivaLaRazaLHPosted 12/3/2012 10:33:14 PM
Probably Mario Tennis. I really like it, but I am not blind to the fact that it would have been a million times better with an actual RPG like story mode like the GBA one. I usually quit playing after finishing 1 tournament for a character or at least close to it.
#15ChiefDamonGantPosted 12/3/2012 10:36:55 PM
Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure

It was very short (took me 14 hours to beat the game and collect everything aside from the 50th rhythm game) and the penalty system was insanely harsh, which isn't good given how each stage differed on it's control scheme and how many moves you needed to make to win (since the progress bar was affected solely per move instead of scaled to each game's amount of moves).

The story was interesting, the music was GREAT, the presentation, despite blatantly copying Professor Layton, worked, and the games themselves were pretty fun and not overly difficult. But getting A Ranks on everything felt nearly impossible because of the uneven scoring system.

I enjoyed it, and I'll definitely buy a sequel if Sega makes one, but it's currently the only 3DS game I've actually returned to the store (to take off some of the cost of my new XL) because I just don't think I'll ever go back to it to get that last unlockable or play through the game again.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai
#16Delirious_BeardPosted 12/3/2012 10:37:29 PM
Super Mario 3D Land

I guess I've just been spoiled by the quality 3D Mario titles, but this game did nothing for me. The level design doesn't even compare to the Galaxy's, and it just feels like a cash-in, like the NSMB games.
---
This sig will not change until J.P. Howell and Carlos Pena are released or sent down from the Tampa Bay Rays.
http://i34.tinypic.com/adnlsk.jpg
#17Maxx_the_SlashPosted 12/3/2012 11:23:57 PM
You would think I'd suggest Pet Zombies because of it's shovelware-ish nature, but I'm going to say Heroes of Ruin.

Gameplay wise, it's great, but it could have been better with post-game quests and better character customization. And one of the things that really annoyed me was that you were forced to be a catman if you use Vindicator and a female if you choose Alchitect. Any race and gender should have been usable with any of the 4 classes.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Coming 12-25-12
#18neonickPosted 12/3/2012 11:29:49 PM
It's a tie between SM3DL and NSMB2. Both games were lacking and I had to force myself to play them. I loved New SMB for the DS, but the sequel sucks.
---
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller
#19raymanfan1Posted 12/3/2012 11:40:52 PM
WHAT. Sonic Generations is my second FAVORITE 3DS game after SM3DL.
---
Do others before they do you.
#20NowujaloPosted 12/3/2012 11:41:46 PM
Mario Kart 7 (rushed game)
OoT (I just never liked this game)
Sonic Generations (*sigh*)
Super Mario Sticker Star(*sigh*)

That's it
---
The Boss: Jack Kill Me
Naked Snake: I can't!, I'm trying to get the "No Kill Trophy" on European Extreme