What's the most disappointing 3DS game you own?

#41crixxxPosted 12/4/2012 3:54:13 AM
aero porter ;_;
#42IHeartMetroidPosted 12/4/2012 4:00:08 AM
Metal Gear Solid 3D.

Bad framerate aside, the complete lack of any of the PS2 extras was really disappointing. And a single save slot? Pathetic.
#43LordBowserPosted 12/4/2012 4:26:06 AM
NSMB2. It's not the worst game I own, but it is the most disappointing.

That said, you have to realize that none of my games are *that* disappointing. NSMB2 is just the worst of what I own.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#44BishtrainerTai16Posted 12/4/2012 4:47:38 AM
I only own about 7 games, and I like them all, but the most disappointing I guess would be MGS3. I paid retail price for it but spent like an hour or so on it. Its not a bad game at all, it was amazing back on the PS2, but I feel like I spent too much on a port with only a few tiny additions.

Would have been amazing if they ported the online multilayer as I barely got to try when it first came out. Too poor for broadband in 2002, haha.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#45wiiowner89Posted 12/4/2012 4:53:43 AM
Sonic Generations. Very light on content, and I didn't really enjoy this as much as I hoped I would.

Only have like 1 or 2 hours on it, very small compared to the rest of my 3DS game collection.
---
O HAI THAR!
All FCs are in profile
#46Big_IsaacPosted 12/4/2012 5:07:24 AM
tales of the abyss

not the worst game ever made by any means, but there's a number of annoying things that completely killed my enjoyment. the unlikable douchebag protagonist who becomes a cardboard cut-out the moment he changes, the obscure and misable side quests, the downright awful cinematography in the cutscenes, etc
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#47EarthBusterPosted 12/4/2012 5:19:16 AM
Kid Icarus, no question. Probably the most disappointed I've ever been with a first party Nintendo release on any of their systems.
---
Everyday's great at your Junes!
#48yabPosted 12/4/2012 5:22:12 AM
Freakyforms. I guess even Nintendo found it lacking since they came out with the Deluxe version.
---
#49R2BDSiPosted 12/4/2012 5:28:04 AM
Pilotwings Resort
Loz: OoT
Star Fox 64
Kart 7
Uprising
Sticker Star
Soon to be Mansion 2
#502wingedangelPosted 12/4/2012 5:31:54 AM
Mario Tennis Open

IMO, this game just tried way too hard to be good. For example, they added a great amount of customization with purchasable equipment. I like that because the Mii isn't there just for being there, but they went a bit too far with it. First, the items appear randomly, meaning there's no way to make what you want available without playing several matches. Second, they're incredibly expensive, meaning you have to spend a lot of time playing the god awful side games. Finally, if you manage to collect every item in a certain set, your Mii instantly becomes OP. It was a good idea, but they just didn't do it well.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462