Give me reasons to not sell my 3DS.

#31hoobaliciousPosted 12/4/2012 10:48:06 PM
Seriosly, stop trolling. Just stat the fact that you are a Sony fanboy. No one here cant see threw your ruse.

Either sell it or keep it. Don't try to look like you are begging for reasons to keep it. No one is buying your story.

Go back to the PS Vital bored. You are not welcomed here.
#32DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 11:13:56 PM
Super smash bros.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#33Willie_MakeitPosted 12/4/2012 11:43:50 PM
Style Savvy. Seriously. Even for straight guys this is an extremely addicting game. At least give the Demo a try. I guarantee, you'll get hooked.
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.
#34illusivedudePosted 12/5/2012 12:06:29 AM
Gigantic eyebrow detectors... Also, heavily armed penguins riding chimpanzees.

^All the reasons you'll ever need for anything.
---
Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior.
Is it really *that* difficult for us to just put aside our differences and get along?
#35raymanfan1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:19:12 AM
hoobalicious posted...
Seriosly, stop trolling. Just stat the fact that you are a Sony fanboy. No one here cant see threw your ruse.

Either sell it or keep it. Don't try to look like you are begging for reasons to keep it. No one is buying your story.

Go back to the PS Vital bored. You are not welcomed here.

What the f***. Thank you to everyone in this topic who has given a serious answer. I knew this post was inevitable. Because I don't have the utmost faith in my 3DS in its' early days, I am now a troll.

Hold on, I forgot I was on GameFAQs.

Also, I forgot that I also have Shadow Wars already.
---
Do others before they do you.
#36strongo9Posted 12/5/2012 12:44:56 AM
Why bother selling it and your games and taking a loss? Just keep it. I guarantee that games will come out in the future that you'll want.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#37SMASHKING84Posted 12/5/2012 12:49:54 AM
I really think you should wait a couple more months before doing anything rash.

seriously LOTS of games are coming out early 2013 including shantae 3...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#38mralspspPosted 12/5/2012 12:58:31 AM
There are great coming coming soon for both systems. I say keep it! :)
---
3DS XL (blue) - 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#39raymanfan1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:43:42 AM
Again, thanks everyone. The only problem is that none of the probably fantastic games coming in 2013 interest me. Luigi's mansion? Meh. Shantae? Only if it's not the most expesive game on the service again. Smash Bros.? Not my thing, as the fan service pretty much goes over my head.

Despite this, I think I'll keep it, after considering the great games I loved on my DS that came out a good two years or more into it's life.
---
Do others before they do you.
#40DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/5/2012 2:11:12 AM
raymanfan1 posted...
Again, thanks everyone. The only problem is that none of the probably fantastic games coming in 2013 interest me. Luigi's mansion? Meh. Shantae? Only if it's not the most expesive game on the service again. Smash Bros.? Not my thing, as the fan service pretty much goes over my head.

Despite this, I think I'll keep it, after considering the great games I loved on my DS that came out a good two years or more into it's life.

This is what everyone was trying to point out (well, most)

It's still really early in a systems life to call it a failure, vita included. Think about how long the ps2 was around for and how many great games were continually pumped into it's life even at the end. How long was the ds around for? All the way up to the dsi last year and all the great games that came with that.

I would say at least give it another year maybe year and a half, 2 years if you're pretty patient and if you're still turned off by then it wouldn't be a bad idea to sell it.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login.