Vita user with a question

#1skyrimer3dPosted 12/4/2012 3:10:11 AM
I love my Vita and some time ago I sold my 3ds, I just didn't play it anymore. One of the things I hated the most of 3ds was having to carry cartridges everywhere, I know that now you can download many games, but to what extent? Are all 3ds games now available to download, or just a few? Do all new releases now have a downloadable version?

Hopefully if all games get downloadable, Nintendo releases a new 3ds with 2nd stick and some real games hit the console (right now I'm only interested in Luigi Mansion and Castlevania) I'll get one again since I'm a big 3d fan.
#2NathanisDrakePosted 12/4/2012 3:13:22 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
and some real games hit the console

Define "real games", champ.
---
I hate fanboys, but VITA fanboys are the most obnoxious of the bunch
Vita PSN : NateisD
#3yabPosted 12/4/2012 3:13:34 AM
Just a few right now but I think they will have all or most of them up eventually.
---
#4IAznDragonI YanPosted 12/4/2012 3:15:41 AM(edited)
carrying many vita cartridges wasn't the same? -_-
if you're a "big 3d fan" you should have never sold your 3ds to join the dark side
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#5TehTrumpCardPosted 12/4/2012 3:16:16 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
I sold my 3ds

I'm a big 3d fan.

I don't think I understand.

---------

Also can you count for me how many 3DS games allow you to use a second analog using more than 5 fingers?

You can't.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#6skyrimer3d(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:16:49 AM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
carrying many vita cartridges wasn't the same? -_-

All games on Vita have a digital version, and I only buy downloadable games, I have about 10-15 games and only bought Wipeout on cartridge since it was dirty cheap.
#7skyrimer3d(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:18:05 AM
TehTrumpCard posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
I sold my 3ds

I'm a big 3d fan.

I don't think I understand.

---------

Also can you count for me how many 3DS games allow you to use a second analog using more than 5 fingers?

You can't.

I watch 3d movies, I play my games on PC in 3d with nvidia 3d vision and play 3d games on PS3. There's a lot of 3d to enjoy out of 3ds.
#8DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 3:18:36 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
I love my Vita and some time ago I sold my 3ds, I just didn't play it anymore. One of the things I hated the most of 3ds was having to carry cartridges everywhere, I know that now you can download many games, but to what extent? Are all 3ds games now available to download, or just a few? Do all new releases now have a downloadable version?

Hopefully if all games get downloadable, Nintendo releases a new 3ds with 2nd stick and some real games hit the console (right now I'm only interested in Luigi Mansion and Castlevania) I'll get one again since I'm a big 3d fan.

Not everyone wants to shell out cash for a bunch of memory to put all those games on.

I much prefer cartridges and boxes, but I guess that's just because I'm old.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#9skyrimer3d(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:23:47 AM(edited)
About 2nd stick games, there are not many but they are some of the best like Resident Evil and MGS and I would like to play those without the bulky thing attached that makes it impossible to carry it around. Besides if a new 3ds with 2nd stick was released probably more games would include 2nd stick use.
#10skyrimer3d(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:27:25 AM
Drgonbxcross posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

Not everyone wants to shell out cash for a bunch of memory to put all those games on.

I much prefer cartridges and boxes, but I guess that's just because I'm old.

For me the advantage of changing games in seconds depending on my mood and to be able to carry 10-15 games at once is well worth the cash I paid for the memory card.