Nintendo is Arrogant. They NEVER release demos for their AAA games on the eshop!

#31IrateGameFAQerPosted 12/4/2012 5:34:13 AM
Are you seriously trying to justify your view?

Why the hell do you bother to game then, honestly? Why bother when you can watch practically any game get played on the internet.

A demo/actually PLAYING the game will ALWAYS be better than watching a video. ALWAYS. Videos can easily misinterpret/manipulate what gameplay/mechanics are like.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#32klecserPosted 12/4/2012 5:34:14 AM
There are plenty of research options for games. TC just wants it to be the exact research option they want. First world problems.
#33IrateGameFAQerPosted 12/4/2012 5:36:27 AM
Watching someone play something like say Ace Attorney would not do the game justice one bit. Watching someone play that game would be boring as hell. Whereas if you played it yourself, you'd easily see why the game became a sleeper hit.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#34DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 5:38:17 AM(edited)
IrateGameFAQer posted...
Are you seriously trying to justify your view?

Why the hell do you bother to game then, honestly? Why bother when you can watch practically any game get played on the internet.

A demo/actually PLAYING the game will ALWAYS be better than watching a video. ALWAYS. Videos can easily misinterpret/manipulate what gameplay/mechanics are like.

Drgonbxcross posted...

But he was complaining about not knowing if he wanted to buy those games or not because there were no demos. If that's the case then get on ******* youtube and look up the gameplay. Instead of a 15 minute demo it's the whole game.

Drgonbxcross posted...

But again, there's no reason to do that if there is a ******* demo, like I've been saying.

Learn to read.

IrateGameFAQer posted...
Watching someone play something like say Ace Attorney would not do the game justice one bit. Watching someone play that game would be boring as hell. Whereas if you played it yourself, you'd easily see why the game became a sleeper hit.

Are you seriously saying if you had never heard of that game before and watched it on youtube you would have 0 idea if you liked it, none, zip, nada.

Seriously?

Let's just agree that we are two very different people.

---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#35SMASHKING84Posted 12/4/2012 5:38:58 AM
I don't think you have to play EVERY game to know if you like it or not afterall not every game has demoes/rentals.

So unless your gonna claim you go out and buy EVERY single game on the shelf without demoes/rentals you sometimes HAVE to decide from videoes.

don't get me wrong if demoes exist for a game you have no excuse but still.

are you telling me i have to go buy barbie's horse adventure because i cannot find a demo/rental?

no i could tell you from the title it would suck unless your a prepubescent girl.

hell i did buy pmss KNOWING i would hate it all that buying it did was confirm what i knew since e3 2011 and waste 35 bucks i could've used to get a better game...

but no people like you told me i had to play it to know i'd hate it.
i'm not stupid i know WHAT I LIKE and i know i hate rpgs with no xp,no story,and heavy backtracking i know this because i played a game like that before and hated it...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#36IrateGameFAQerPosted 12/4/2012 5:39:13 AM
I'm well aware of the topic. But your point of view is still ducking moronic
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#37DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 5:40:18 AM
IrateGameFAQer posted...
I'm well aware of the topic. But your point of view is still ducking moronic

Implying not being able to form an opinion over such a trivial thing is not moronic.
---
FC
#38IrateGameFAQerPosted 12/4/2012 5:42:13 AM
You're right, we are two vey different people. I, like many others actually play games, not watch them.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#39VyersPosted 12/4/2012 5:42:53 AM
Wow, how inane.

Okay, here you go.

A game has mixed opinions; it's considered a very good game, but some people like the controls more than others. However, the difference is slim, as the opinion on the controls is basically 50/50.

So tell me - how does a person understand whether they will enjoy the controls or not by watching a video? How will they know that these controls are ideal without knowing who to trust on the matter? I mean, seriously, I can't imagine how ignorant a person could be if they would argue that the concept of "understanding how good a game controls for you" is the equivalent of pushing a button. It's more like "are there too many buttons to worry about, for me? Is the movement accurate enough? Is going from button to button a simple enough task without being frustrating and complicated? Will this setup be comfortable for me?" The depth of your understanding - or lack thereof - must be astonishing.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#40DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 5:43:49 AM
IrateGameFAQer posted...
You're right, we are two vey different people. I, like many others actually play games, not watch them.

Drgonbxcross posted...

But again, there's no reason to do that if there is a ******* demo, like I've been saying.

Drgonbxcross posted...

---
FC