I think the original ds is my favorite so far feel wise

#1DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 4:48:39 AM
Favorite model so far looks and feel wise? - Results (181 votes)
Nintendo DS (orgininal)
14.92% (27 votes)
Nintendo DS Light
22.1% (40 votes)
Nintendo Dsi
7.18% (13 votes)
Nintendo Dsi XL
6.08% (11 votes)
Nintendo 3ds
22.65% (41 votes)
Nintendo 3ds XL
27.07% (49 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I can't really speak for the 3ds just yet but so far I think the way the original model of the ds looked and felt in my hands was by far my favorite. The control pad and buttons for starters were my favorite because of how flat they were compared to the ds lights ones. But to be fair I hated the way the ds light felt in my hand, the control pad and buttons for that stuck out so much it was just irritating. And eventually they started to squeak because I had played it so much.

The dsi was meh. an improvement from the ds light for sure but for some reason the oil from my skin still stained the color just like it did on the ds light.

Plus the orginal model was bulky as **** and looked damn cool as a result.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#2BishtrainerTai16Posted 12/4/2012 4:55:47 AM
Voted DS lite. I have the candy pink version, perfect color, bigger buttons, improvements on the screen size and brightness, while being much smaller. It also had a smooth case that felt comfortable in my hands.

I liked how the original DS look and felt, except for the D-pad felt too low relief for clicking comfort. I did like to pretend I was using a mini laptop though, heh.

Didnt care for the DSi. Angular shape and had a wierd gritty texture on the case.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#3Drgonbxcross(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:14:05 AM
BishtrainerTai16 posted...
Voted DS lite. I have the candy pink version, perfect color, bigger buttons, improvements on the screen size and brightness, while being much smaller. It also had a smooth case that felt comfortable in my hands.

I liked how the original DS look and felt, except for the D-pad felt too low relief for clicking comfort. I did like to pretend I was using a mini laptop though, heh.

Didnt care for the DSi. Angular shape and had a wierd gritty texture on the case.

QQ for you.

Did you ever get those oil stains near your buttons or control pad?

On mine it's just really obvious and I don't want it to happen to my 3ds too.
---
FC
#4VyersPosted 12/4/2012 5:25:37 AM
Good; all options except 3DS XL have one vote each.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#5Drgonbxcross(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:34:50 AM
Vyers posted...
Good; all options except 3DS XL have one vote each.

As I sit here playing my 3ds XL.....

;_;
---
FC
#6Rizaadon007Posted 12/4/2012 7:58:33 AM
I voted DS Phat, because of the nice clicky D-pad. Also, it's a lot more comfortable to hold.
---
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.
#7JohnwaltPosted 12/4/2012 8:31:46 AM
I liked the sleekness of the DSi, very thin and smooth, also fit in any pocket. Oh, and it wasn't a fingerprint magnet either xD
---
Ha, like I'm gonna get killed in a place like this.
#8AnclationPosted 12/4/2012 9:19:06 AM
I own the original DS, a DSi XL (Wine Red) and the original 3DS (Aqua Blue). My favorite out of those is definitely the 3DS, it's small enough to easily fit in my pocket, yet still has a decently sized screen, strong sound and doesn't feel too light. I also have small hands, so I don't have any issues with the size of the regular 3DS, to me it feels just right. Besides, Aqua Blue is a beautiful color and the 3DS in general is a very nice-looking system.
#9DeathSoul2000Posted 12/4/2012 9:40:01 AM
got dayum XL fanboys.
#10TehTrumpCardPosted 12/4/2012 10:30:00 AM
3DSXL>DSi>DS>>>>>>DSLite>3DS

I never had the DSiXL.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-