NoA Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 9 a.m. Pacific.

#2190sRetroGamingPosted 12/4/2012 8:28:39 AM
Janus151 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
McMarbles posted...
*fingers crossed for price drop announcement so I can finally get off my ass and buy a 3DS*

If they do so they better damn well drop the price of the 3DS XL as well. yeah... i think i'm gonna wait some more to open up my 3DS XL now. good thing Toy's R' Us has a 90 day return policy, just in case a price drop doesn't go into effect for a couple of months...

or maybe they will annouce the all-black 3DS both of us have been waiting for! :)

Great point!. i didn't even think of that! haha. yes please to more XL colors, specifically all black or my favorite color.. GREEN! xD.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#22stargazer64Posted 12/4/2012 8:31:56 AM
I believe we will get a few release dates, a price drop announcement for the original 3DS, and they will announce the free game thingie dealie for the XL.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#2390sRetroGamingPosted 12/4/2012 8:39:44 AM
stargazer64 posted...
I believe we will get a few release dates, a price drop announcement for the original 3DS, and they will announce the free game thingie dealie for the XL.

1. Yes please!

2. 3DS XL better get one too!.

3. MAN i hope so! :(. i'd pick either Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone or Crosswords Plus so not only would i get that for free but i'd also be able to take advantage of the free Donkey Kong: Original Edition for getting one of those two games digitally! :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#24Lost_Seraph09Posted 12/4/2012 8:41:43 AM
MH3U demo!
#25Karma313thPosted 12/4/2012 8:44:02 AM
McMarbles posted...
*fingers crossed for price drop announcement so I can finally get off my ass and buy a 3DS*

Why?

You can already get a 3DS for $10 cheaper than the rumored $139.99 price the 3DS would receive.

12/2 - 12/8, Target's selling for $129.99 and Fry's has lowered their own price to match. Best Buy and others will price match.

But I'm sure Reggie'll probably make the rumors of the $139 price cut happening next week official. so...
#26McMarblesPosted 12/4/2012 8:57:24 AM(edited)
Karma313th posted...
McMarbles posted...

Why?

You can already get a 3DS for $10 cheaper than the rumored $139.99 price the 3DS would receive.

12/2 - 12/8, Target's selling for $129.99 and Fry's has lowered their own price to match. Best Buy and others will price match.

But I'm sure Reggie'll probably make the rumors of the $139 price cut happening next week official. so...

I don't have close to 70$ store credit at Target. So, for me, it's a choice between spending $130 now or waiting a week and spending less than $80 at GS.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#27Karma313thPosted 12/4/2012 9:16:53 AM
McMarbles posted...

I don't have close to 70$ store credit at Target. So, for me, it's a choice between spending $130 now or waiting a week and spending less than $80 at GS.

Ah.

The lack of pricematching is a big reason I don't buy from Gamestop anymore.
#28McMarblesPosted 12/4/2012 9:21:09 AM
Karma313th posted...
McMarbles posted...

Ah.

The lack of pricematching is a big reason I don't buy from Gamestop anymore.

Yeah, believe me, if it wasn't for the store credit, I'd hop the 171 to Bergen Plaza and jump that Target deal immediately.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#29kirbycoolPosted 12/4/2012 9:27:45 AM
Hope animal crossing, monster hunter and fire emblem a release date.
A specific release date I mean.
---
Sent from my iPhone via my iPhone. I have an iPhone.
#30MagiusNecrosPosted 12/4/2012 9:34:21 AM
abbyhitter posted...
Can people please stop with the Bravely Default begging? It's really annoying and not going to happen! Nintendo will not announce it in a Nintendo Direct. Square Enix is more likely to announce the game than Nintendo.

Silence peon.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board