NoA Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 9 a.m. Pacific.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. NoA Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 9 a.m. Pacific.
2 years ago#41
CloudStrife630 posted...
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/275980010857324545

It's the same time as Europe's. Reggie give us something!! This will not be about new games. If you people can read it's only games we know about.

---
Give me all teh FE D':
2 years ago#42
OMG OMG! I'm going to hype this up to unrealistic proportions so when Nintendo doesn't reveal Metroid Dread, Mother 3, and every other game I want, I'll have an excuse to be pissy! Hooray, Nintendo fans!
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
2 years ago#43
OtherSuperPhil posted...
OMG OMG! I'm going to hype this up to unrealistic proportions so when Nintendo doesn't reveal Metroid Dread, Mother 3, and every other game I want, I'll have an excuse to be pissy! Hooray, Nintendo fans!

Let's hold hands and skip along the sidewalk!
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
2 years ago#44
(L:^)-) Yes!Announce GBA games and, and Youtube!I'm expecting Miiverse and Nintendo Network news...
---
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300
2 years ago#45
I hope they announce that Rune Factory 4 is coming to NoA.
---
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)
2 years ago#46
Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon better get release dates. Hopefully it comes out very soon.
---
[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN! ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
\[ [ [ [ [ [ [3DS Ambassador: 2793-0602-7704] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]/
2 years ago#47
I'm hoping for a Animal Crossing release date and any announcement on Terry's Wonderland. DQVII would be great as well
2 years ago#48
Tommorrow we're gonna get a bunch of dumwich aren't we? He always mass post when there is a Nintendo Direct.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
2 years ago#49
Shantae gbc.

This. So freaking much.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
2 years ago#50
Unchained Blades news? Please?
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon White 2, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. NoA Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 9 a.m. Pacific.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived