Nintendo to have Super smash Bros @ E3, single player developed by tales team.

#21link_15Posted 12/4/2012 3:03:17 PM
playable? lol thats hilarious. the BEST thing we could get is a trailer like the one brawl had when it got announced.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/14ocaj4.jpg
#22DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 3:08:00 PM
deimos91 posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...
WAIT. this is that rumor that the one guy posted the other day

Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before its released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity. The first NFC game for Wii U will be a next gen Battrio game coming out in all regions

There's no way this is true, it better not be at least.

2 years? That's atrociously long for a pokemon game.

not really for a full 3D mainline game akin to black/white seems right also considering it will likely be the first full 3d mainline game they will pay alot of time and attention to it

well we got black and white last year and HG and SS before thatand black and white two this year

It's slowing things down quit a bit.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#23McMarblesPosted 12/4/2012 3:55:49 PM
Seems legit.

Master Chief and Kratos confirmed.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#24LLL_DeadlyPosted 12/4/2012 4:32:21 PM
SUPER3METROIDX posted...
and that the developers of the Tales series will be developing the single player campaign.

If this is real: OH YES...OH GOD YES. Lloyd Irving & Kratos confirmed. This game is now 10,000x better.
#25Chimera268Posted 12/4/2012 4:36:01 PM
Marsford posted...
Smash Bros. with slight RPG elements?

*dies*

Lol I agree.
---
Currently Playing: Adventure Time.
#26SMASHKING84Posted 12/4/2012 5:29:14 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Marsford posted...

*dies*

I hope not :(

why? this would be in single player not multiplayer...

I liked sse but many people didn't so it's time they try a different style of single player
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#27Tempest717Posted 12/4/2012 5:30:51 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Tempest717 posted...
Marsford posted...

*dies*

I hope not :(

why? this would be in single player not multiplayer...

I liked sse but many people didn't so it's time they try a different style of single player

Can you point out exactly where in that article it said that single player and multiplayer would play differently?
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#28SMASHKING84Posted 12/4/2012 5:44:45 PM
single player developed by the tales team.
that means multiplayer is not being developed by them.

if two different developers work on two different parts of the game it's ridiculous to expect both parts are exactly the same.

and frankly no matter what they do no matter how good this game is people will always say it's crap compared to melee so why even try to top melee when it cannot be done
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#29Tempest717Posted 12/4/2012 5:51:23 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
single player developed by the tales team.
that means multiplayer is not being developed by them.

if two different developers work on two different parts of the game it's ridiculous to expect both parts are exactly the same.

and frankly no matter what they do no matter how good this game is people will always say it's crap compared to melee so why even try to top melee when it cannot be done

I don't expect them to be the same, I expect single player to have a story and world made by NB, and using parts of the multiplayer engine. Basically like Subspace but with an actual story and maybe focus on different things within the base gameplay. Expecting two totally different parts of the same game is ridiculous.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#30Nickf42(VIP)Posted 12/4/2012 5:57:55 PM
01Philip01 posted...
Nickf42 posted...
But but but..... the demos have play caps D:

Don't exit the app then.

Sarcasm
---
Wii- 4303-4875-8522-2427
Brawl 0044-2469-0820