So may games

#1UnbralPosted 12/4/2012 2:08:30 PM
There's FIVE FREAKING PROFESSOR LAYTON GAMES, a ZELDA remake, A LOT of eroges that will never be localized, MUSICAL weird games, THE BEST RPG OF THIS GENERATION, maybe, if it gets localized and doesn't suck, another HD MARIO like any other game and EVEN POKÉMON spinoffs!!! It's like A MILLION OF GAMES that you probably won't play or will regret doing so. AMAZING LIBRARY.
Yield, Sony. We won.

Now that I got your attention, I have two questions: is there still only two colors for XL, worldwide? And which kind of SD card does the 3DS use?
Thanks.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#2MetalLokiPosted 12/4/2012 2:10:20 PM
>_> adds to ignore.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#3BluesMX90Posted 12/4/2012 2:13:26 PM
Thanks.

You're welcome.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#4Unbral(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:15:04 PM
Can someone actually answer my questions, or even read the whole post?
---
#5moogle69Posted 12/4/2012 2:15:19 PM
it can use both SD cards, normal or HC, i hear that one person got the 120GB card and it worked, i have the 32GB though and i personally think, thats all you need.

colors i don't know about.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#6Unbral(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:16:23 PM
moogle69 posted...
it can use both SD cards, normal or HC, i hear that one person got the 120GB card and it worked, i have the 32GB though and i personally think, thats all you need.

colors i don't know about.

The only difference between HC and normal is transfer speed, right?
---
#7so64Posted 12/4/2012 2:25:04 PM
Unbral posted...
There's FIVE FREAKING PROFESSOR LAYTON GAMES, a ZELDA remake, A LOT of eroges that will never be localized, MUSICAL weird games, THE BEST RPG OF THIS GENERATION, maybe, if it gets localized and doesn't suck, another HD MARIO like any other game and EVEN POKÉMON spinoffs!!! It's like A MILLION OF GAMES that you probably won't play or will regret doing so. AMAZING LIBRARY.
Yield, Sony. We won.

Now that I got your attention, I have two questions: is there still only two colors for XL, worldwide? And which kind of SD card does the 3DS use?
Thanks.

For the first question, there are many colors for XL everywhere except North America, which I believe has two and with one more on the way supposedly. The 3DS uses SD or SDHC officially, though unofficially by reformating it to FAT32, one can get an SDXC to work in the system.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Why can't we give love that one more chance? 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#8SagadegoPosted 12/4/2012 3:01:07 PM
Unbral posted...
Can someone actually answer my questions, or even read the whole post?

how 'bout you stop trolling instead. and you're topic is piss poor to read.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666