Lol, Mario Kart 7 is a lot of fun!

#212000eramaaxPosted 12/4/2012 9:48:15 PM
McMarbles posted...
2000eramaax posted...
McMarbles posted...
What's so funny about MK7 being good? God, the overuse of LOL drives me crazy. It's an indication that you're laughing your head off, not frelling punctuation!

There's something called, "the internet".

That's an explanation, not an excuse.

There is no excuse,he used it correctly,LOL was laugh out loud, now it completely means nothing.
---
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300
#22AkaneJonesPosted 12/4/2012 10:15:31 PM
2000eramaax posted...
There is no excuse,he used it correctly,LOL was laugh out loud, now it completely means nothing.

Not technically true LOL, while it may be an acronym for the term laugh out loud, has simply become used as a replacement for "ha ha" to signify that the person is laughing. It don't mean nothing, even when over used, it just means laughing. It seems to be over used mainly because it can't be taken sarcastically, the way ha ha can, when read.
#23FefnirOmega13Posted 12/5/2012 5:56:59 AM
It's easy enough to beat the game with max or close to max speed. In fact, speed is arguably slightly more important than acceleration.

Lightweight char (Peach/Daisy/Yoshi) or Cruiserweight char (DK/Rosalina/Wiggler)
B-Dasher/Blue Seven
Red Monster
Accel+ Glider

= instant win

Alternatively, if you don't have the B-Dasher, you can use Egg1, Bumble V, Birthday Girl/Royal Ribbon or the Bolt Buggy for kart pieces with varying levels of speed- You kinda need the red monster tyres and an accel+glider, though.

It's not as difficult or as luck based as MKWii's system to get *** rank, you just have to race well.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#24MrSpacelySlatePosted 12/5/2012 7:32:42 AM
What?

There isn't a Mario Kart on 3Ds. What are you talking about?
#2590sRetroGamingPosted 12/5/2012 7:49:58 AM
McMarbles posted...
What's so funny about MK7 being good? God, the overuse of LOL drives me crazy. It's an indication that you're laughing your head off, not frelling punctuation!

Are you gonna be alright man?.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#26zergslayer69Posted 12/5/2012 7:57:23 AM
Major props to people who use the big wheels, you take such a huge hit in handling, I don't know how you do fine tuning drifting.
---
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
#27FefnirOmega13Posted 12/5/2012 4:55:10 PM
zergslayer69 posted...
Major props to people who use the big wheels, you take such a huge hit in handling, I don't know how you do fine tuning drifting.

ehh

If you have at least 1.5 handling you're good to go; I use Daisy/Royal Ribbon/Red Monster/PeachParasol and that gives me 2.00 handling, more than enough, but I like the build.

You need Red Monster/Monster or at the least Normal/Sponge/Wood if you're going to compete, really... off-road is such a ridiculous factor that it can make the difference between winning and losing on things like N64 Kalimari Desert or Rosalina's Ice World.

It's why B-Dasher/Red Monster is so common online, speed and offroad focus.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia